February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Like the other poster, yes I saw those accounts just as he will have before he made the statement.

Paying creditors early, having to pay off debts because you didnt do any fuckin due diligence are all things known before he made those lies, now feel free to apologise on his behalf.

The fact that he didn't do due dilligence is something he's had to pay for, not us.  He's done that while keeping the club paying bills when due, in other words, he's ensured that the club is solvent.

He paying bills earlier and if he wants to make the club solvent he should transfer his loan into shares like I have.

Why all the Ashley apologists?

And who is going to buy the shares?

If it was that easy the club would have been sold between September and now

I suggest you just be quiet now son, you havent got a fuckin clue what you're talking about.

Guest Howaythetoon

Again you're saying I've backed him when I haven't.  You're continuing with that. Stop it you bastard. You don't know my suffering. You don't know my pain. I have feelings you know. Please stop this. I can't bear it anymore. Please.

Sorry but I imagine you in tears at your PC reading Wullie's "accusations" :lol:

Like the other poster, yes I saw those accounts just as he will have before he made the statement.

Paying creditors early, having to pay off debts because you didnt do any fuckin due diligence are all things known before he made those lies, now feel free to apologise on his behalf.

The fact that he didn't do due dilligence is something he's had to pay for, not us.  He's done that while keeping the club paying bills when due, in other words, he's ensured that the club is solvent.

He paying bills earlier and if he wants to make the club solvent he should transfer his loan into shares like I have.

I suggest you just be quiet now son, you havent got a fuckin clue what you're talking about.

Good point.  Colo is clueless when it comes to financial matters. :idiot2: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder what the excuse will be if we are relegated.

For me it would be the lack of investment come January but also the inital protest which lead the club to be put up for sale.

:idiot2:

If you're using that kind of logic, i.e. every action has a reaction, then surely Mike Ashley buying the club would be to blame. He started the chain of reactions with that action after all.

Why did you cut the rest of my post??

For this kind of reaction. I plan on creating a whole chain of them you see, so I can f***ing hang myself with it because if I have to read any more of your s***...

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Good point.  Colo is clueless when it comes to financial matters. :idiot2: :lol:

A bit like the other Accountant who avoid my posts eh.

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol:

Aye, he's only the number 1 accountant at accountants are us in the accountancy capital of the world.

You wouldn't know it like ;)

Again you're saying I've backed him when I haven't.  You're continuing with that.

Sorry but I imagine you in tears at your PC reading Wullie's "accusations" :lol:

Whatever floats your boat O0

Perhaps if he keeps saying it, it will become true, but after 3 attempts at putting him right it's getting tedious.

I know, you did say they've made serious mistakes but I've never seen you say what these are. You backed them over KK, backed them over the lack of spending, backed Dennis Wise... what's left?

So if they're in the right over Keegan (not sure how that could possibly be but anyway) but take us down, you'd consider him to be doing a good job? I don't get that, I'm more concerned about Premiership safety than what happens with Keegan.

See you're doing it again.  I've not backed them over Keegan, I've just said I'll wait & see.  If by trying to point out the other side of the argument you think I'm backing them the you're being far narrow minded.

I've also not backed them over the lack of spending.  I've said I can perhaps understand it, but certainly haven't backed it as a strategy.

Further more I've not backed them over Wise either.

And particularly, where have I said that I'll be happy over going down? I'd like to see you either back that up or admit you're inventing stuff and passing it off as fact again.

You implied that the reason you've backed him is because you're waiting to see what happened with Keegan. I'm wondering when that will cease to be an excuse for his disgusting mismanagement of the club since he arrived. His mishandling of the transfer window just gone couldn't have less to do with Keegan - his cowardice and ineptitude in January has left us staring down the barrel of relegation.

I don't think you'll be happy going down because I know you're a fan. I get the feeling you'll blame everyone (Keegan, Given, the fans) before you point the finger at the man in charge though.

Again you're saying I've backed him when I haven't.  You're continuing with that.

I'm now saying (for the third time in an hour) that Ashley has made some major fuck ups, I'll happily include the transfer window in that.  I've already posted on here saying I'm disappointed in the business we've done this month.  If you haven't read that then fair enough, but that doesn't mean I haven't said it.

I'm also saying, again not for the first time, that I'm waiting on the result of the Keegan debacle before pointing the finger of blame for that particular issue.  I've also said that if it's proven to be Ashley's fault I'll happily hammer him for it.

I don't know what more to say as you mustn't be reading what I'm saying. :dontknow:

Fair enough, I've seen you as one of Ashley's main defenders this season but if you don't see it that way then that's fine, didn't really mean it to get personal, I just want to see NUFC fans pull together to either force out the poison within the club or force change. I always saw the latter as an impossibility given the man's track record and so it has proved, unfortunately as I say I think it's probably too late to do anything now.

At least you've not bottled it like Baggio has.

Who's that?

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Aye, he's only the number 1 accountant at accountants are us in the accountancy capital of the world.

Him and the other Accountant are good at making strawmen though.

He's number 2 tbf :pow: O0

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Who's that?

I thought you were an Accountant, my apologies if you're not.

Go on then, enlighten me.

If Ashley wanted to swap his loans into shares who is going to buy the shares?

Ashley? Surely not as he is in a nil loss nil gain scenario there.

The Fans? Aye, I'm sure between us we could muster £100m to buy 49% of the club.

Other business men? Ashley has also said he is looking for outside investment, obviously they were all queing up to buy into the club.

An Arab? They'd just buy the fucking club rather than be minority shareholders.

So who have I obviously missed if its as simple as you say. All the recent share issues have gone well haven't they. Of course thats it. The UK Government are buying into everything. They already own NOrthern Rock, its a logical step for them to buy the football club they sponsor! Stupid me.

For me it would be the lack of investment come January but also the inital protest which lead the club to be put up for sale.

If you're using that kind of logic, i.e. every action has a reaction, then surely Mike Ashley buying the club would be to blame. He started the chain of reactions with that action after all.

For this kind of reaction. I plan on creating a whole chain of them you see, so I can f***ing hang myself with it because if I have to read any more of your s***...

No answer then. Why didnt you just say that in the first place?

You're just so delicate.

I know, you did say they've made serious mistakes but I've never seen you say what these are. You backed them over KK, backed them over the lack of spending, backed Dennis Wise... what's left?

So if they're in the right over Keegan (not sure how that could possibly be but anyway) but take us down, you'd consider him to be doing a good job? I don't get that, I'm more concerned about Premiership safety than what happens with Keegan.

See you're doing it again.  I've not backed them over Keegan, I've just said I'll wait & see.  If by trying to point out the other side of the argument you think I'm backing them the you're being far narrow minded.

I've also not backed them over the lack of spending.  I've said I can perhaps understand it, but certainly haven't backed it as a strategy.

Further more I've not backed them over Wise either.

And particularly, where have I said that I'll be happy over going down? I'd like to see you either back that up or admit you're inventing stuff and passing it off as fact again.

You implied that the reason you've backed him is because you're waiting to see what happened with Keegan. I'm wondering when that will cease to be an excuse for his disgusting mismanagement of the club since he arrived. His mishandling of the transfer window just gone couldn't have less to do with Keegan - his cowardice and ineptitude in January has left us staring down the barrel of relegation.

I don't think you'll be happy going down because I know you're a fan. I get the feeling you'll blame everyone (Keegan, Given, the fans) before you point the finger at the man in charge though.

I'm now saying (for the third time in an hour) that Ashley has made some major fuck ups, I'll happily include the transfer window in that.  I've already posted on here saying I'm disappointed in the business we've done this month.  If you haven't read that then fair enough, but that doesn't mean I haven't said it.

I'm also saying, again not for the first time, that I'm waiting on the result of the Keegan debacle before pointing the finger of blame for that particular issue.  I've also said that if it's proven to be Ashley's fault I'll happily hammer him for it.

I don't know what more to say as you mustn't be reading what I'm saying. :dontknow:

Fair enough, I've seen you as one of Ashley's main defenders this season but if you don't see it that way then that's fine, didn't really mean it to get personal, I just want to see NUFC fans pull together to either force out the poison within the club or force change. I always saw the latter as an impossibility given the man's track record and so it has proved, unfortunately as I say I think it's probably too late to do anything now.

At least you've not bottled it like Baggio has.

No bother.  I just hope (as I'm sure you do) that you're wrong.

Guest Howaythetoon

Whatever floats your boat O0

Perhaps if he keeps saying it, it will become true, but after 3 attempts at putting him right it's getting tedious, stressful and very very emotional. Sob.

;)

Who's that?

I thought you were an Accountant, my apologies if you're not.

I am.  Which of your questions have I avoided?

Number 4 actually

Number 3 is that Zero chap who posts on here.

2 is Gemmil (semi retired)

Number one is obviusly Bob Murray

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Go on then, enlighten me.

If Ashley wanted to swap his loans into shares who is going to buy the shares?

Where did I say anyone was going to buy the shares?

I was replying to Mick's post regarding making the club solvent.

Guest Howaythetoon

You're just so delicate.

http://members.memlane.com/gromboug/noose.gif

Ive seen that Years accounts yes, just as had he when he made the statement to which Im referring to.

I might be wrong but I'm sure he said that he would put the money in, I can't remember him saying that it was specifically for transfers.

You are wrong.

No, you are wrong.

Well there's an article that says otherwise, in an NUFC publication, with Mike Ashley's words.

But saying that, NUFC are denying their own publications with regards to KK's constructive dismissal claim arent they.

Come on. As his few words are dissected to bits in the press, it shouldn't be too hard for you to find the quotes.

Number 4 actually

Number 3 is that Zero chap who posts on here.

2 is Gemmil (semi retired)

Number one is obviusly Bob Murray

Gemmill is an accountant? Fucking hell...it's true what they say then. Never let your emotions interfere with logic.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Ive seen that Years accounts yes, just as had he when he made the statement to which Im referring to.

I might be wrong but I'm sure he said that he would put the money in, I can't remember him saying that it was specifically for transfers.

You are wrong.

No, you are wrong.

Well there's an article that says otherwise, in an NUFC publication, with Mike Ashley's words.

But saying that, NUFC are denying their own publications with regards to KK's constructive dismissal claim arent they.

Come on. As his few words are dissected to bits, it shouldn't be to hard for you to find the quotes.

Ive looked on the forum where I initially posted the scanned article, I couldnt find it, if you have the quote post it.

You're just so delicate.

I cant see that, but i give up - you like a bairn. In all this you actually havent put forward one single valid point.