Direct Debit?

jong24

Only willing to watch during the good times eh ? Shame that. I'll happily watch Newcastle in any league. Feel it gives me more of a right to bitch and moan about performances, players and the club when I've bothered to pay for it. I paid for the 3 years in one go and I'm more than happy that I did it.

I have to agree, I am on the 3 year direct debit and I would not contemplate cancelling. I am black and white and I will always support NUFC no matter what.

i'm more likely to renew if we go down tbh

Same here, kind of, by that I mean have a look at my finances, and will probably get a ST again.  Its been 2 years and I fucking miss it.

I can't see the club charging £580 (what I paid for the 06/07 season, the last time I had one) if we're in the fizzy pop league.  No-one will take them.  And trying to squeeze a positive out of it, you get more games for your money down there!

tbh.. I don't know the ins and outs of the discounts here, but when we get relegated, season tickets WILL be cheaper... surely any discount will be screwed by this?

Why ? Sunderlands went up

I would just assume that. Obviously its not fact, but they'd have some cheek. Even if the mackem scum did it... doesn't mean we should!

I'm not a season ticket holder, I've no great idea... but I'd be alot more likely to become a season ticket holder if we got relegated (plus I'm not the student pauper I once was)

To be honest they would probably leave season ticket prices the same saying we get more games and they have not put prices up with inflation (?) and they hope to get the club promoted straight away so need the funds. To be honest I am 99.9% sure we won't go down so I'm not even thinking about it but if we did that's what I think would happen. There is very little chance the prices would go down.

Guest neesy111

To be honest they would probably leave season ticket prices the same saying we get more games and they have not put prices up with inflation (?) and they hope to get the club promoted straight away so need the funds. To be honest I am 99.9% sure we won't go down so I'm not even thinking about it but if we did that's what I think would happen. There is very little chance the prices would go down.

the mackems did exactly the same when they went down, didn't change the season ticket prices and their crowd's went down by about 15,000 - 20,000

jong2 = mug tbh. good riddance. enjoy that armchair again, even more plastic than the SJP seats tho

Cheers for that insight Stupeedo, you're well named mate. I might change my id to mugeedo. Enjoy watching Milton Keynes Dons next year.

Wow, I see what you've done there. You've taken an obvious play on words and turned it into...the same play on words. :thup:

I guess you'll have more time to think those up next season while we're all supporting the club, regardless of the opposition.

Due to work comitments, i may have to try and give mine up. (might have to work 3 in every 4 saturdays)

not 100% yet.

i phoned the box office on monday morning about it and the bloke told me to just send a letter in to the club explaining why i would be giving it up and they would get back to me once things are sorted.

also..

on the back of the letter it does say " you can cancel a direct debit at any times by writing to your bank or building society. please also send a copy of your letter to us"

surely if you do the above, you can't be put on any black list's or anything? as they are telling you that you can do it if you want/need to?

the mackems did exactly the same when they went down, didn't change the season ticket prices and their crowd's went down by about 15,000 - 20,000

Which would have happened anyway. And once they were on the up in the league and played "big games" the attendance rose to a full stadium meaning the club made more money.

Due to work comitments, i may have to try and give mine up. (might have to work 3 in every 4 saturdays)

not 100% yet.

i phoned the box office on monday morning about it and the bloke told me to just send a letter in to the club explaining why i would be giving it up and they would get back to me once things are sorted.

also..

on the back of the letter it does say " you can cancel a direct debit at any times by writing to your bank or building society. please also send a copy of your letter to us"

surely if you do the above, you can't be put on any black list's or anything? as they are telling you that you can do it if you want/need to?

I think the only problem they have is for the discount you get which you would have to pay back.

I can't believe I'm writing this but.......

On Feb 10th the club will begin to take money from the accounts of all season ticket holders who signed up for the three year deal. I'm so annoyed at the way the club is being ran, I've just rang my bank and cancelled the DD. The guy who took the call was a red and white too, he was only too happy to help!

Personally, I think there is a hell of a good chance we'll be playing Championship football next season, I don't want to be paying Premiership prices, probably won't renew at all.

Just a "heads up" really.

When fans of other clubs sing "where were you when you were s**t"? it's fans like you they're singing about.

True there comes a time when attending games no longer represents value for money, or you become skint and have to think twice,

but personally speaking i'd miss going to the games wether they were against Man Utd or MK Dons. After all, i go to watch NUFC and not the opposition.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Paid for the next 3 years in one go and I'm paying instalments on top of that so I'm actually paying double what anyone else is paying. Took most of it out of my children's trust funds they will understand. Wife questioned me but I just kicked her face off and haven't heard much out of her since. I also went down to London on a non match day and offered to fight any of the cockney mafia who were hanging about. Got out on bail after 3 days but it was worth it. Some of the cockney mafia who bummed me senseless sliced off my head but I got it replaced by a NUFC banner on the NHS.