Next Year's Budget - 8 million ??

afar

Everything they say in regards to money spendage is BULLSHIT!

Funny how they can blame former management (obv. they can, but still) by getting "bad" players and they ended up paying, what, £6 mill for Xisco - who have started what, 1 match?

YEAH; HE*S GONNA BE THE NEXT SHEARER MAN, JUST WAIT N SEE! *lawl*

Yeah, because that's Xisco's fault isn't it. :rolleyes:

The reduction in losses is more important to me that what we spend on players.

We are clearly in the shit financially and Ashley is trying to sort this out.  For all his other sins, you have to say he is being sensible here.

Anyway, our budget I am sure will change according to who we let go/leaves etc.  I.e. No Viduka and Owen will save a fortune in wages, however, the replacement transfer fee's are going to add up!!

Personally, I think the likes of Ranger will be ready for next season and once we are safe, I am sure we will see more of him and Lua Lua - both could save us loads of money.

The reduction in losses is more important to me that what we spend on players.

We are clearly in the s*** financially and Ashley is trying to sort this out.  For all his other sins, you have to say he is being sensible here.

Anyway, our budget I am sure will change according to who we let go/leaves etc.  I.e. No Viduka and Owen will save a fortune in wages, however, the replacement transfer fee's are going to add up!!

Personally, I think the likes of Ranger will be ready for next season and once we are safe, I am sure we will see more of him and Lua Lua - both could save us loads of money.

Although I believe that Ranger and Lua Lua (amoung others) will save the club a lot of money in the near future, I also believe that next season will be too early for them.

More likely that they will go out on loan to a Championshil/League 1 side to learn their craft.

Would like to see them go to a local club so that they could still train at Newcastle once a week

The £8m, according to The Journal, is not the whole budget, just what wasn't spent in January.

They even say that another £4m (another James Milner installment) will be added to this as well.

Then you've got whatever Ashley puts in, either way, it looks like its gonna be more than £8m.

The £8m, according to The Journal, is not the whole budget, just what wasn't spent in January.

They even say that another £4m (another James Milner installment) will be added to this as well.

Then you've got whatever Ashley puts in, either way, it looks like its gonna be more than £8m.

Unless Keegan wins his case against the club, in which case we'll be paying him the £8million. Not that I think he has much of a case.

Leads me to think that the £8m was going to be used on Johnson, with the £4m Milner money on the right back. You would think that with the probable sales of Xisco and Geremi we would bring in another £4m at least, then you've got the huge wages we will be getting off the wage bill with the probable departures of Cacapa, Geremi, Owen and Viduka. Their wages alone must be around £250,000 a week or more. Surely with them wages gone we should be able to spend a few million extra on players on lesser wages. Even without any extra money from Ashley i would expect with the £12m there, transfer fee's from probable sales, and wages reduced massively from out of contract players, we should have £20m to spend like.