NUSC - Good or Bad?

indi
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Other clubs are in the s*** so it's perfectly fine for us to be.

Er, right. That's some excellent logic.

Rather, other clubs are in the s***, so we must dive in headfirst ourselves to compete.

How dare we be financially solvent!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Other clubs are in the s*** so it's perfectly fine for us to be.

We would have been in the shittiest of all the shit on offer as well

When the NUSC first started up, their communication was worse than that of two pubes on a camel's left bollock.

Since then, they've pulled their finger out slightly, and have gained slightly more credibility. Personally still want nothing to do with them until they have gained enough experience to be a true supporter's club.

Other clubs are in the shit so it's perfectly fine for us to be.

eerrr.......and our ambition is to be the only solvent club in the championship ?

Thats alright then.

eerrr.......and our ambition is to be the only solvent club in the championship ?

Thats alright then.

Way to miss the point. Not unexpected though.

Thats alright then.

How would our shareholders have aligned income with expenditure to remain solvent without selling our best players?

Thats alright then.

How would our shareholders have aligned income with expenditure to remain solvent without selling our best players?

I don't know, how would our shareholders have aligned income with expenditure to remain solvent without selling our best players?

Thats alright then.

I don't know, how would our shareholders have aligned income with expenditure to remain solvent without selling our best players?

To get to the other side.

Thats alright then.

To get to the other side.

:thup:

That's the best answer the question is likely to get.

Thats alright then.

I've repled to this. Are you now supporting Ashley again, is this yet another u-turn ?

Nice to see you encouraging mandiarse to answer perfectly reasonable questions. Not unexpected though.

:lol:

I'm waiting to find out because like you, I don't know.

other than being the only solvent club in the championship, like your good old days ?

Guest toonlass

And if we stay in the premiership, stabilise our finances and manage over a period of time to get back to a top half table position (not that I am saying this is going to happen, its just hyperthetical) what will you say then NE5?

Thats alright then.

I've repled to this. Are you now supporting Ashley again, is this yet another u-turn ?

Nice to see you encouraging mandiarse to answer perfectly reasonable questions. Not unexpected though.

:idiot2:

Thats alright then.

:idiot2:

touche

other than being the only solvent club in the championship, like your good old days ?

Thanks for confirming that you just haven't got a clue again, I'll leave it now.

thanks for confirming you really want the good old days of being a "solvent" 2nd division club back.

Guest toonlass

Thanks for confirming that you just haven't got a clue again, I'll leave it now.

thanks for confirming you really want the good old days of being a "solvent" 2nd division club back.

Show, infact quote anyone who has said they want us to be solvent and in the 2nd division NE5, I think you will find you can't.

And if we stay in the premiership, stabilise our finances and manage over a period of time to get back to a top half table position (not that I am saying this is going to happen, its just hyperthetical) what will you say then NE5?

it is hypothetical. It certainly is.

I'll say OK but we should be wanting much more than that. Which takes money.

It won't happen though, under the current setup, thats the point.

Where did I confirm that?

In reality I want to win every trophy every season but that will not happen so I want the best possible, not that were even getting that at the minute and I'll not try to say that we are.

Show, infact quote anyone who has said they want us to be solvent and in the 2nd division NE5, I think you will find you can't.

selling your best players will lead to relegation. And putting solvency and profits before success, will lead to absolute mediocrity. The likes of which lots of people haven't experienced even though they thought they had, but you have haven't you ?

Guest toonlass

it is hypothetical. It certainly is.

I'll say OK but we should be wanting much more than that. Which takes money.

It won't happen though, under the current setup, thats the point.

And still hyperthetically, had Shepherd have bought Newcastle from John Hall (and I would imagine Sir John did not want Shepherd to have full control of NUFC or why didn't he sell his shares to the Shepherds instead of Mike Ashley) do you think we would have been gunning for Champions League football now, considering the league positions we were getting just before Ashley came in. Also where would Shepherd have got the money from to pay off the loans that would HAVE to be repaid (as it was part of their terms and conditions) had Sir John sold the club to him? More whoring around of the club?

Guest toonlass

selling your best players will lead to relegation. And putting solvency and profits before success, will lead to absolute mediocrity. The likes of which lots of people haven't experienced even though they thought they had, but you have haven't you ?

Yes I have thanks very much. What are you trying to prove NE5? That you are a SOOPERFAN and no-one else could possibly know what it was like before Sir John Hall came to the club. If you think I want to be back in that situation then you are very much mistaken, but solvency (or the lack of it) is important, and your ignoring that will not change anything.