They are getting ready to blame KK for less transfer money (smoke, mirrors etc).

Parky

Looks to me like KK will be paid off to keep him quiet.

No, he'll probably be paid off because he took them to court and they want the episode behind them.

If they reach a settlement it would be pretty callous of Keegan to then start attacking them. And it's not like we're not already pretty aware of what went on as it is. It'd just be one man's voice and we couldn't completely verify whether he was being totally honest or not (as if he wouldn't spin the information a little), which could then of course lead to further legal battles as Keegan would be seen as defaming them.

No, he'll probably be paid off because he took them to court and they want the episode behind them.

If they reach a settlement it wouldn't be pretty callous of Keegan to then start attacking them. And it's not like we're not already pretty aware of what went on as it is. It'd just be one man's voice and we couldn't completely verify whether he was being totally honest or not (as if he wouldn't spin the information a little), which could then of course lead to further legal battles as Keegan would be seen as defaming them.

But we're not aware at all. All we know is that KK felt that he couldn't work under the structure in the club and walked out. What we don't know is whether he knew about the structure all along and threw his toys out of the plan, the structure changed over his head and he had no input in the comings and goings of the club, or (most likely) something in the middle where circumstances changed to a degree whcih is anyones guess, an argument happened and KK quit under principle/spotting an opportunity to get out without penalty

If they reach a settlement it wouldn't be pretty callous of Keegan to then start attacking them. And it's not like we're not already pretty aware of what went on as it is. It'd just be one man's voice and we couldn't completely verify whether he was being totally honest or not (as if he wouldn't spin the information a little), which could then of course lead to further legal battles as Keegan would be seen as defaming them.

Probably came as quite a shock when they found out he was taking them to court.

If they reach a settlement it would be pretty callous of Keegan to then start attacking them. And it's not like we're not already pretty aware of what went on as it is. It'd just be one man's voice and we couldn't completely verify whether he was being totally honest or not (as if he wouldn't spin the information a little), which could then of course lead to further legal battles as Keegan would be seen as defaming them.

But we're not aware at all. All we know is that KK felt that he couldn't work under the structure in the club and walked out. What we don't know is whether he knew about the structure all along and threw his toys out of the plan, the structure changed over his head and he had no input in the comings and goings of the club, or (most likely) something in the middle where circumstances changed to a degree whcih is anyones guess, an argument happened and KK quit under principle/spotting an opportunity to get out without penalty

I meant we're pretty aware of (at its most basic) the catalyst for all of this. Yeah I'd like to know all the details and who exactly is to blame and why too, but I can understand why they wouldn't be shared.