U23s & Academy

Skirge

well that was a decent night out,  better than been stuck with wor lass watching eastenders!  Not as good as some games we've had against them down there in recent years but an easy win for the Mags,  game was virtually won after 10 mins.   Thought Ranger had a cracking match as did both full backs Dummett and especially Tavernier.  Not sure when that photo of the away fans was taken but we definately had alot more than that down there.

Supposedly there was a bit of bother after the game but i missed that.

Now roll on 31st October for the real thing.

That lad in the middle was decent, he looked at bit like Guthrie. And also, number 6 in defence was solid. Thought the number 2 aswell was brilliant. I'm shit me like  :lol: Policing was quite poor aswell, that could've easily turned into something big after the match, home and away fans mixing in each others face etc

The rozzers only came up when the seats were being passed round, piss poor really.

The copper was telling a steward that he was taking it away to see if it had any prints on it and then they would be making arrests.

The rozzers only came up when the seats were being passed round, piss poor really.

The copper was telling a steward that he was taking it away to see if it had any prints on it and then they would be making arrests.

That won't help identify the culprit like, the white one was passed along about two rows in front of me and probably over a dozen people held it up.

That won't help identify the culprit like, the white one was passed along about two rows in front of me and probably over a dozen people held it up.

I noticed that you said you were 6 rows in front of Greg and guessed that you might have touched it, the copper didn't really say that I was just lookiing to see if you'd touched it.  :lol:

Nah, it was hoyed down at the end of our row and we pestered my mate to go and get it but he didn't. :lol:

There was a guy near us who was mortal, got his keys out for jangling of wheese keys and managed to hoy them miles forward into the crowd, then staggered down the steps looking for them :lol:

Nah, it was hoyed down at the end of our row and we pestered my mate to go and get it but he didn't. :lol:

There was a guy near us who was mortal, got his keys out for jangling of wheese keys and managed to hoy them miles forward into the crowd, then staggered down the steps looking for them :lol:

I was surprised how many mackems were pissed and hanging around the car parks before the match, I guess they've got no dole money left tonight.

Guest neesy111

To arrest people won't they already need the prints from those kids