U23s & Academy

Skirge

i'm not,  i'm slightly worried, most of our fans are cunts and if Kadar doesn't play every game like Maldini or Ranger isn't the new Shearer scoring 2,3 goals a game and if Lua Lua isn't the new Figo they will probably get slaughtered and confidence will take a beating.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i'm not,  i'm slightly worried, most of our fans are cunts and if Kadar doesn't play every game like Maldini or Ranger isn't the new Shearer scoring 2,3 goals a game and if Lua Lua isn't the new Figo they will probably get slaughtered and confidence will take a beating.

Absolutely correct. We're terrible at times for mounting pressure on our own players, probably why we've never been able to develop any youth talent for the last 20 years.

i'm not,  i'm slightly worried, most of our fans are c***s and if Kadar doesn't play every game like Maldini or Ranger isn't the new Shearer scoring 2,3 goals a game and if Lua Lua isn't the new Figo they will probably get slaughtered and confidence will take a beating.

Figo was never as fast as Lua Lua, so Kazenga should be even better.  :snod:

To be honest, I don't how highly rated some of our past youngsters were, but this is surely one of our best crop of youngsters ever? I don't remember ever having this many who have genuine promise?

Or is it just because we're so shit, they seem closer to the first team than ever before.

i'm not,  i'm slightly worried, most of our fans are c***s and if Kadar doesn't play every game like Maldini or Ranger isn't the new Shearer scoring 2,3 goals a game and if Lua Lua isn't the new Figo they will probably get slaughtered and confidence will take a beating.

this is something that really annoys me. Some of our fans are already writing off Andy Carroll, despite him only being 20 and showing a fair bit of potential. It's like they just want to be able to say 'I told you so' if the players don't make it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aaron Spear cracked in a fantastic volley in a friendly for the U18s today.

Good to know, hope he's playing next Saturday, be first chance I'll have had to see him play.

Strong United Squad Named For Leeds Friendly

Ole Soderberg, Phil Airey, Ryan Donaldson, Brad Inman, Tamas Kadar, Darren Lough, Kazenga LuaLua, Callum Morris, Wesley Ngo Bahneg, Nile Ranger, James Taylor, Ben Tozer, Haris Vuckic, Frank Danquah

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1750352,00.html

Ranger and Lualua should be in the first team.  I realise they need games but I'd prefer to start them against reading, this wont happen now and no doubt itll be Shola and Carroll again.

Ole Soderberg, Phil Airey, Ryan Donaldson, Brad Inman, Tamas Kadar, Darren Lough, Kazenga LuaLua, Callum Morris, Wesley Ngo Bahneg, Nile Ranger, James Taylor, Ben Tozer, Haris Vuckic, Frank Danquah

Ranger and Lualua should be in the first team.  I realise they need games but I'd prefer to start them against reading, this wont happen now and no doubt itll be Shola and Carroll again.

Agree with Lua been in the 1st team,  don't think Ranger should be thrown in just yet,  give him some sub appearances first, last 20-30 mins.  Good chance for him today tho to go out and score a few goals and stake a claim.

I remember when a "strong" reserves side ment it had 6 senior players in it :(

thats what i was thinking, then i looked at the squad picked and its just a normal everyday reserve squad, minus Tavernier and Ferguson who would have made it even stronger!!

Guest geoffasenna

The white guy on the left is always in the nufc pics, is he like a regular male groupie or something?

what white guy???

Having senior players in the side would make it weaker.