Do you want us to lose...?

Guest Alan_Shearer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's one of those things that I'll only discover once the game starts. The voices in my head will then take over.

I'm not sure that anything's been decided, but realistically, defeat in the next two games would increase the pressure on Shepherd to replace Roeder and hopefully take himself off as well. It'll increase the determination of the Halls to sell up or at least push through other changes.

Guest Jonny4Toon

46 people want NUFC to lose - ok then u sit down when an NUFC goal goes in then u stupid pricks - you're not real supporters ur just clueless wankers

46 people want NUFC to lose - ok then u sit down when an NUFC goal goes in then u stupid pricks - you're not real supporters ur just clueless wankers

You're a laugh a minute, sorry, ur a laf a minit.

:lol:

OMG!!111 etc...

:lol:

OMG!!111 etc...

tbh. imho.

I can't believe anyone has said yes tbh.

If you want Roeder out, surely there are other ways of letting your feelings known other than wishing the team to lose.  Whether it is bombarding FFS with emails, banners and protests outside SJP, swamp the local media and press, but wishing your team to lose?

Sorry, but I can't get my head wrapped around that thinking.

I agree. Used to hear this crap all the time on here during the Souness days, though.

Yeah, and some morons used to still think Souness should stay, just like some do now.

It doesn't matter what people on here want, only one moron has any say on him going or staying, unless the Halls show an interest.

Yeah, and some morons used to still think Souness should stay, just like some do now.

It doesn't matter what people on here want, only one moron has any say on him going or staying, unless the Halls show an interest.

As soon as the fans turn on the fatman, the manager is gone.

If you want Roeder out, surely there are other ways of letting your feelings known other than wishing the team to lose.  Whether it is bombarding FFS with emails, banners and protests outside SJP, swamp the local media and press, but wishing your team to lose?

FFS has never answerd any email. He has never answered to any banners and protests asking him to resign. The local media make up their own stories and polls despite contrary general consensus.

Next game is a game of insignificance, we have no hopes of European or relegation positions. I would rather forfeit the few hundred thousands prize money awarded to better positioned team, if that means Roeder is gone and a better manager is brought in.

FFS has never answerd any email. He has never answered to any banners and protests asking him to resign. The local media make up their own stories and polls despite contrary general consensus.

Next game is a game of insignificance, we have no hopes of European or relegation positions. I would rather forfeit the few hundred thousands prize money awarded to better positioned team, if that means Roeder is gone and a better manager is brought in.

If the next match is of no significance, why go?  If the fans voted with their feet, and the press and media were fully aware of what the fans were doing and why, FFS would have to sit up and take notice if there more empty seats than full ones. 

In the years I've supported Spurs (and that's quite a few!), I've never wished the team to lose and  I've never booed a player whose worn the shirt, irrespective of whether I thought he was fit to wear it.  But have I let my feet do the talking?  Too bloody right they have!  Not the season we got relegated, nor for the season when we bounced straight back, but for Christian Gross, I had probably half a season away from WHL.  That's not the sign of a fan who doesn't care, it's the opposite tbh.

FFS may not have answered e-mails but he's responded to them, here's the proof.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_objectid=17089825&method=full&siteid=50081&headline=glenn-was-fans--choice-name_page.html  :D

Talk about Sheppy only wants to be popular with the fans. "This is what the fans want". ok I don´t care which manager that is best. But the fans want this one and my popular status bar will raise.

But if he still want to be popular, Shepherd, he may be looking around again!