The Newcastle United Transfer Thread MkII

Kaizero

This will never happen. He's s***, and he's not playing well dispite his goalscoring in one of the worst leagues in Europe.

The Swedish league is garbage. Success there really means nothing.

That's what I said. He's not playing well dispite scoring goals, and add that to the fact that he's playing in Allsvenskan shows how he hasn't proved anything.

He's crap, Malmö's crap and the league is crap. Nuff' Said.

he's crap fair enough but that league was crap when ibrahimovic was in it so it's a bit daft to write off players just because they are playing in a s*** league.

Guest Roger Kint

Interesting theres only one quote in the article(the dubious insider) and you somehow manage to mssread it :idiot2:

But so far they have been told that Newcastle aren’t about to spend big amounts this winter

Not saying i believe Ashley would spend but some people refuse to actually read whats in front of them :kinnear:

Interesting theres only one quote in the article(the dubious insider) and you somehow manage to mssread it :idiot2:

But so far they have been told that Newcastle arent about to spend big amounts this winter

Not saying i believe Ashley would spend but some people refuse to actually read whats in front of them :kinnear:

Next time I'll get it proof-read by a respectable lawyer before posting. The last thing we want is valued members getting anal about exact quotes and meanings of said articles :evil5:

Guest Roger Kint

Before getting your pampers twisted.

1. Its not my fault you didnt/couldnt read the story you posted.

2. Its not my fault you decided to say NO money either.

3. Eve if Ashley is stil here who in their right mind thinks he would ever spend big anyway?

:idiot2:

Before getting your pampers twisted.

1. Its not my fault you didnt/couldnt read the story you posted.

2. Its not my fault you decided to say NO money either.

3. Eve if Ashley is stil here who in their right mind thinks he would ever spend big anyway?

:idiot2:

It's not my fault you're anal. There's fuck all I can do about it. I may withdraw the post or re-word it if you feel strongly about it so do let me know.

This will never happen. He's s***, and he's not playing well dispite his goalscoring in one of the worst leagues in Europe.

it's far from one of the worst leagues. very average though.

24th in Europe according to Uefa. We never have any team going anywhere in Europe and there isn't a single team that can keep ahold of any good players. Tobias Hysén is tearing every team apart..says a great deal.