Ashley has no one else to blame if we go down

TRon

Eh?

I want to know what you think of the changes. Is it that hard? ???

do you think I'm suddenly going to say everythings alright then ?

Optimistic bit of me says its a stroke of genius and he's seen the light, 2 years too late.

Pessimistic bit of me says its a last desperate hopefull step that he hopes will save him at least 100m quid until he finds a buyer.

Eh?

Optimistic bit of me says its a stroke of genius and he's seen the light, 2 years too late.

Pessimistic bit of me says its a last desperate hopefull step that he hopes will save him at least 100m quid until he finds a buyer.

I'm surprised you didn't remind us that Fat Freddie Shepherd originally signed Shearer so now deserves the credit that Shearer's around to save us!

Eh?

I'm surprised you didn't remind us that Fat Freddie Shepherd originally signed Shearer so now deserves the credit that Shearer's around to save us!

Are you saying that a board that signed Kevin Nolan and Ryan Taylor is better than one who signed Alan Shearer and David Ginola?  :shifty:

Eh?

I'm surprised you didn't try to tell us that the Halls and Shepherd are to blame for selling the club to Ashley in the first place

Eh?

Are you saying that a board that signed Kevin Nolan and Ryan Taylor is better than one who signed Alan Shearer and David Ginola?  :shifty:

with his track record, he probably is.

After all, they aren't "trophy signings"

I don't think Dave could have made that any simpler. :lol:

Well, I don't know. I've posted plenty of fairly simple things over time on here, such as league positions and european qualifications, the significance of which appear to be outside the grasp of many people including you.

Fucking hell mate.

It was as simple a question as you're likely to ever see, and I notice you've actually answered it properly to someone else on Toontastic. No idea why you're such hard work.

Fucking hell mate.

It was as simple a question as you're likely to ever see, and I notice you've actually answered it properly to someone else on Toontastic. No idea why you're such hard work.

;D

I knew what you meant earlier, but really don't know what to think.

At least he's done something. Its shit or bust time.

You must be glad (as I am) that Wise and his role have gone?

of course.

The lack of publicity doesn't help Ashley though, we still don't know the motivation, the idea, the hopes, or whatever is behind it.

BTW, you edited your last post, and I'm used to people on here disagreeing with me just because its me, but at least baggy isn't spouting this DOF bollocks anymore and hopefully this "system" is gone for good too.

If Ashley is going to stay here, through lack of a buyer, and he wants to keep Shearer, he's going to have to run the club in the way that Shearer - and Keegan, and all the successful managers - want to run the club.

Guest Chris P

Maybe we should call ourselves the Muslims of the North . They're the only one's who believe in the second coming of the Messiah.

Maybe we should call ourselves the Muslims of the North . They're the only one's who believe in the second coming of the Messiah.

Doesn't the coming of Al-Mahdi usher in the end of the world?

Still, 50000+ people chanting Mahdi, Mahdi might scare the living shit out of the opposition.

Doesn't the coming of Al-Mahdi usher in the end of the world?

Does the coming of Al-Shearer usher in the end of the world (for Wise)?

Eh?

That's because Shepherd DIDN'T sign Shearer - SJH & KK were the guys in charge in 1996...SJH stepped down as Chairman in Dec 97.

Eh?

That's because Shepherd DIDN'T sign Shearer - SJH & KK were the guys in charge in 1996...SJH stepped down as Chairman in Dec 97.

But in the world of Leazes everything good that happens to NUFC emanates from the hand of his hero FFS.

No doubt Shearer is only here on his own terms, i.e. full control.

Why they couldn't do the same for Keegan, I don't know. It would have saved us a lot of trouble.

Saved Ashley a lot of money n all.

Really? How much is he going to hand over to Keegan compared to what it would've cost to pay off Dennis Wise.

No doubt Shearer is only here on his own terms, i.e. full control.

Why they couldn't do the same for Keegan, I don't know. It would have saved us a lot of trouble.

Saved Ashley a lot of money n all.

Really? How much is he going to hand over to Keegan compared to what it would've cost to pay off Dennis Wise.

That's what he means, isn't it?