Hillsborough disaster

Big Geordie

Guest TheSummerOf69

I hope all the information comes out so everyone can just move on. I'm sure I'd be campaigning etc if it was one of my loved ones who died but it wasn't. It's been clear for a long time that no one person or even organisation was at fault for the deaths, so I'm not quite sure what 'justice' can be done anyway. Get the information out there, call it a day.

Oh and The Sun weren't one of those organisations, ridiculously distasteful as some of their stories at the time were.

Hmm.

It still gets me going something rotten, as my sig will continue to display (unless admin overules).

Good post HTT. Though you missed out the that according to Lord Taylor there was no evidence to substantiate the claims that ticketless fans were at fault, and that if anything Liverpool fans were the heores of the day with many doing as much as they possibly could to help those in need.

I hope all the information comes out so everyone can just move on. I'm sure I'd be campaigning etc if it was one of my loved ones who died but it wasn't. It's been clear for a long time that no one person or even organisation was at fault for the deaths, so I'm not quite sure what 'justice' can be done anyway. Get the information out there, call it a day.

Oh and The Sun weren't one of those organisations, ridiculously distasteful as some of their stories at the time were.

:thup:

Barton was in the gallery. Fair play.

Why?

Because it's something he's heavily supported?

Not sure I buy in to his self-styled peoples' champion role like.

You're not the only one. But it's 'fair play' because he's actually following it through properly rather than just pretending to give a shit then not backing up words with actions.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Wullie said:

96 has become 97, Andrew Devine has died having been brain damaged on the day.

Aye read about that, tragic :'(