Whitley Bay 2-0 Glossop North End - photos from page 3 onwards

Pilko

Guest Geordiesned

Get in there Whitely Bay! 1-1 today in the 2nd leg despite playing an hour with 10 men. Bring on Wembley! :D

I think they might have blown their chance. 2-0 up against 10 men and they seemed to sit back and invited Lowestoft on. The southerners were the better footballing side and have to be strong favourites now.

Sorry to have to draw attention to this, but...

WEMBERLY!!! :lol:

Best season in a good long while for our non-League clubs.

Blyth reaching the 3rd Round of the FA Cup, and looking like they'll survive in the Conference North.

Gateshead still in the running to win promotion to the Blue Square Premier.

Whitley Bay reaching Wembley.

Durham City & Newcastle Blue Star aiming for promotion to the Unibond League.

Well done all five.

I'm going! :) Decided to make a weekend of it, so me and a few mates plan to get there early on the Saturday, then head off to either Arsenal vs Chelsea, Fulham vs Villa or West Ham vs Liverpool, depending on availablity, cost, and whether any of them are moved to the Sunday.

Got my train and travelodge now booked, and the tickets for the game go on sale in the next couple o' days.

I'm going! :) Decided to make a weekend of it, so me and a few mates plan to get there early on the Saturday, then head off to either Arsenal vs Chelsea, Fulham vs Villa or West Ham vs Liverpool, depending on availablity, cost, and whether any of them are moved to the Sunday.

Got my train and travelodge now booked, and the tickets for the game go on sale in the next couple o' days.

Get in that neutral end at the cottage. Do well to get tix that aren't at extortionate prices for the others. Should go to a lower league game. Cheaper and going in with the away fans is always a laugh at lower league games.

Was considering QPR as well Des.

Expensive there - sure there was complaints early on in the season. £40 springs to mind although i may well be wrong.

Yep, mates a QPR fan and he was saying how I "had it easy" paying £30ish for our tickets earlier in the season. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...