Ireland Internationals

Decky

Against the run of play. Been suprised by how s*** both team really are. Estonia trying to play decent stuff but their talent clearly letting them down, and Ireland are just s*** :lol:

I kind of get the feeling that even if Ireland win 10-0 you're still going to defend Estonia to the death...

In all honesty, why would I? I'm Brazilian, not Estonian. Just because I favor the less talented team doesn't mean I'll defend them if they're losing by ten, just like in my previous post i never defended them and clearly stated they lack talent. Otherwise well written post. :thup:

And that's the end of that tie. Guess Ireland deserve it but they're going to awful to watch in the finals. Trap makes Fat Sam look an adventurous manager.

but their fans are going to be happy and fun!  Its why we miss seeing Scotland in major tournaments!

Not.

This whole including them as a "home" nation annoys me to death too. They're a foreign country and the amount of coverage they get here from our media is ridiculous.

Are Ireland playing in the same stadium as we did when we played FC Tallin (or someone to that sort of name) in the UEFA Cup a few years back?

Levadia and yes.

I'm distracted now.  I'm looking at maps.  Would it be possible to pick up a car in St. Petersburg and drive through Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus, finishing in Kiev in the Ukraine?  Or would visas/border controls be too tight?  I reckon it'd be a class holiday.

Belarus would be a nightmare. Russian visas are £100+ too. The rest would be fairly hassle free I'd imagine apart from rogue locals/coppers.

I'm distracted now.  I'm looking at maps.  Would it be possible to pick up a car in St. Petersburg and drive through Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus, finishing in Kiev in the Ukraine?  Or would visas/border controls be too tight?  I reckon it'd be a class holiday.

Belarus would be a nightmare. Russian visas are £100+ too. The rest would be fairly hassle free I'd imagine apart from rogue locals/coppers.

:undecided:  Need to go through Belarus to get to the Ukraine...

:undecided:  Need to go through Belarus to get to the Ukraine...

Just round it via Poland. You'd probably get a transit visa for Belarus but it's an old school Soviet dictator style in charge so would be hassle central.

Might be a nightmare renting a car too, car rental companies are renowned cunts IM experience.