Ireland Internationals

Decky

Fucking Chris Brunt, what a twat, cost us the game there with a stupid two footed lunge  :huff:

We were flying at that point too, they're down to ten men, we're 2-1 up and bossing the game, it's pissing down and the crowd are in full voice, we're literally in control, hands down, against fucking Portugal  :lol:

What a bellend.

Still no disgrace, Ronaldo is a monster, what a specimen in the flesh, took his goals really well, shoddy marking on our part, but still terrific movement nonetheless.

Atmosphere inside the ground was fantastic  :smitten:

Ah well, we're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

lollacopter.

Which ones of youz are Northern Irish? I need to berate you. And I don't care about your nonsense when youre from one side but pretend youre from the other.

They're all both, fortunately both teams are shite.

At least that's the  end of Trap ,so it's not all bad.

won't improve anything him going, we're still a shite team

Playing to win (or score) would surely improve things a little bit though.

it would help if any of our other strikers apart from Keane had a vague idea of where the goal is. Fact is he got us to a playoff last world cup qualifier which we damn near got through and got us to the Euro's thats way above where this team should be

We're shit but I'd rather not be paying a manager €1.5 million a year to make us no less shit. If they appoint MON then the FAI will really show that they have no imagination as he serves up the same cack as Trap.

We're shit but I'd rather not be paying a manager €1.5 million a year to make us no less shit. If they appoint MON then the FAI will really show that they have no imagination as he serves up the same cack as Trap.

who else is there? We're not an attractive option and the ones linked mostly won't come or I'd switch to supporting england if others like them were appointed (keane)

We're s*** but I'd rather not be paying a manager €1.5 million a year to make us no less s***. If they appoint MON then the FAI will really show that they have no imagination as he serves up the same cack as Trap.

who else is there? We're not an attractive option and the ones linked mostly won't come or I'd switch to supporting england if others like them were appointed (keane)

I have no idea but O'Neill certainly isn't the answer. Keane won't go near the job unless there's a change in the FAI which will never happen so we don't have to worry about that. I just want someone youngish and with a shred of ambition who can speak English at a reasonable level. Oh and if he could occasionally watch a few games in England where his players play that would be a nice bonus.