Ireland Internationals

Decky

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Back on topic, what score do you think the match will be tonight? I reckon something like 1-1 with maybe a chance of us sneaking the victory by a one goal margin.

This is probably the worst Irish starting 11 I've ever seen. There are still good young Irish players playing top flight football who aren't getting a look in with Trap man, even after that shocking Euros effort.

picked up were we left off at the euros. I'm stickin with the 1-1 prediction but kaz are looking way more likely to score. Here's hoping the 2nd halfs much better.

does it really matter though?  As long as their fans are getting pissed and having a laugh its areet.

we were just making the most of an awful situation at the euros ;D

see us irish force ourselves to have a good time, even if we were depressed by the shit football team, we travel long distances for might as well force ourselfs to enjoy the trip anyway ;D.

This is worst than the euros atm too. Brazil 2014? Fat chance, more like Mars 6022 with the shitness coming through in our country and the way footie is run from grassroots and beyond. ;D.

I wish Trapattoni left after the Euros man. It was a miracle he got us there, but after the shite laid out at the Euros he should have called it quits. I've had my fill of Trapattoni's Ireland, someone needs to come in with a long term plan of sorting this shower out and getting some new blood through. The perfect time for this change was after the Euros with the old guard bowing out. Two more years of this kind of football :anguish: