Tottenham Hotspur 1 - 0 Newcastle - 19/04/08 - post match reaction from page 25

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I cant believe Ryan Taylor has just played a hit and hope pass. Thats the first thing we got taught not to do at school level.

Our team has no legs whatsoever.

Owen is the weakest human ever ...

Owen's one of our better players out there. No shock to see people posting blaming him though.

And what has Owen done so far not to be blamed? Looks maybe even lazier than Shola

I don't know why people don't seem to rate Huddlestone. Given a solid run in the side he can be one of the best English central midfielders in the future.

He's always needed to lose some timber though.

Owen's one of our better players out there. No shock to see people posting blaming him though.

And what has Owen done so far not to be blamed? Looks maybe even lazier than Shola

What has he done to be picked out? He's been better than Carroll, Butt and Nolan. And both Taylors tbh.

I don't know why people don't seem to rate Huddlestone. Given a solid run in the side he can be one of the best English central midfielders in the future.

Huddlestone is exemplifying everything we're missing at the moment. I'd love him in our side.

Guest firetotheworks

You can tell theyre all just making it up as they go along, they have no fucking idea what theyre doing.

If he's on the ball and any player puts the slightest bit of pressure on him he will lose the ball.