Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Will be lovely to see the Portuguese c*** cry his eyes out tonight..

I Agree mate, Hate the little shit.

I don't remember ever seeing Man United raped this badly.

Has happened a few times when they've played the top Spanish sides. Real Madrid with Redondo and then with Zidane/Ronaldo being the most memorable.

Been very quiet tonight tbh. Rooney has done much more (not that that's a lot anyway)

dont agree, ronaldo's done well when on the ball but has been really isolated, rooney has been invisible

Since I'm at work, not that I would have watched in anyway if I was at home, I'm just watching the bbc's text commentary, sounds like Manure haven't turned up. Typical when I would not be too displeased to see them win. Perhaps I should adopt this attitude of wanting Manure to win every week, seems like the curse of NUFC is rubbing off on them and a loss is incomming.

Been very quiet tonight tbh. Rooney has done much more (not that that's a lot anyway)

dont agree, ronaldo's done well when on the ball but has been really isolated, rooney has been invisible

Agreed, started off well, but seems to not be involved much lately.. Man U need to get him involved more if they want a chance to win this. You could argue Barca is defending well to contain him though..

Rooney has been shit, but he's the type of striker that you don't want to write off - same applies to Ronaldo, although he was responsible for everything good ManU did in the first ten minutes so has done more than Rooney.

Tyldsley is clearly aching inside, spouting off omens like it's nobody's business.

"Well Bayern Munich hit the woodwork that night I had the world's biggest wank, so..."

"Man U have not lost a Champions League match in 2 years, breathe Clive breathe..."

Guest firetotheworks

Even though these are probably the two best teams in Europe, part of me is now thinking that Barca Vs Arsenal would have made for a much better match.

Even though these are probably the two best teams in Europe, part of me is now thinking that Barca Vs Arsenal would have made for a much better match.

English teams make these games boring. It's the only way to contain Barca and have a chance.