Pwnage: Barcelona bum Man Utd 2-0, win the CL

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iniesta is like a smoking hot knife cutting through butter

Nicky Butt is like a piece of bread when the butter has been in the fridge for fucking ages and you end up making a hole in it because the butter won't spread.

Guest firetotheworks

Even though these are probably the two best teams in Europe, part of me is now thinking that Barca Vs Arsenal would have made for a much better match.

English teams make these games boring. It's the only way to contain Barca and have a chance.

Last time Barca played Arsenal it was probably the best final Ive ever seen in a foorballing sense.

And Liverpool vs AC Milan was quite exciting.

Dont think it has anything to do with English teams. Just the current Man United and Chelsea teams I reckon.

Iniesta is like a smoking hot knife cutting through butter

Nicky Butt is like a piece of bread when the butter has been in the fridge for fucking ages and you end up making a hole in it because the butter won't spread.

:lol:

If Man U score the next goal and don't go on to win this I'll leave the forum for exactly one year.

The next goal is absolutely monumental.

at last. something to make it interesting.