It ain't over yet!

BONTEMPI

Shame we can't play Boro every week. Any other team seems to be a big problem. Having to rely on a miracle now. Certainly not getting my hopes up.

just shows how shit boro are as well, tbh. :lol:

matt le tisser has just said that villa weren't looking that interested today.

Forget Hull.  They are safe.  We need the mackems to lose twice now.

nah, we need a win to catch Sunderland. At least with a draw Hull are in our grasp

They will not pass up the opportunity to send Newcastle and Shearer down. 

Bang on

The thought of Manchester United throwing away a game just to spite us seems absolutely laughable.

I swear people are so negative sometimes, they just think up the craziest excuses and situations ever and start to believe they're 100% likely to happen :lol:

Bang on

I don't understand this thinking. Why would they give a s*** about sending Newcastle down? Their c*** fans might hate us but there's absolutely no reason whatsoever why Fergie or ManU's players should be bothered about which insignificant s*** club they're getting three points from next season. If anything, Ferguson supposedly has always had a "soft spot" for us.

What ManU's second string players WILL care about is impressing Ferguson and getting an inroad into the first team against a side which they feel they can beat. They'll try hard and probably dismantle a very poor Hull side.

Bang on

This is why the mackems must get beat on monday, we need two possibilities, can't rely on Manure doing us a favour, that's just not going to happen I'm afraid. It was so vital that we at worst matched hull's result today, instead we threw it all away, only ourselves and howard webb to blame tbh.

Man United stand in Hull's way, Chelsea stand in Sunderland's way and Villa stand in our way, and people think we're the most likely to go down?

Just because they've nowt to play for, doesn't mean they automatically become shit you know.

Bang on

I don't understand this thinking. Why would they give a s*** about sending Newcastle down? Their c*** fans might hate us but there's absolutely no reason whatsoever why Fergie or ManU's players should be bothered about which insignificant s*** club they're getting three points from next season. If anything, Ferguson supposedly has always had a "soft spot" for us.

What ManU's second string players WILL care about is impressing Ferguson and getting an inroad into the first team against a side which they feel they can beat. They'll try hard and probably dismantle a very poor Hull side.

We'll see.  I'm just absolutely certain that Hull will get something next weekend.

It's over.  We'll win, and Man Utd will lose.  I absolutely guarantee it.  They will not pass up the opportunity to send Newcastle and Shearer down. 

You think Ferguson will condone a loss going into a Champion's League final? Against HULL ffs? Honestly man, get a grip.

Guest LucaAltieri

Bang on

Aye.

Even from a cynical point of view... Newcastle will generate more ticket sales than Hull.

aren't you lot foregetting that chelsea have nothing to play for except for a damn useless cup final?

Aren't you forgetting that this is Chelsea? Jesus christ, their second team will still shit on Sunderland's ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

Man United stand in Hull's way, Chelsea stand in Sunderland's way and Villa stand in our way, and people think we're the most likely to go down?

Just because they've nowt to play for, doesn't mean they automatically become s*** you know.

Its not entirely about the teams we're playing though, its about the teams we are and whats needed.

We need to get something, Hull and Sunderland dont.

aren't you lot foregetting that chelsea have nothing to play for except for a damn useless cup final?

Aren't you forgetting that this is Chelsea? Jesus christ, their second team will still shit on Sunderland's ffs.

Don't worry.....I still BELIEVE!

Just because they've nowt to play for, doesn't mean they automatically become s*** you know.

We're below them in the table and need a win.

As long as we're talking about clubs with nothing to play for, Villa haven't got a whole lot on the line either and they've taken their foot off the pedal for a good two months now.

Fucking BELIEVE people. There's no point in conceding defeat now.

As long as we're talking about clubs with nothing to play for, Villa haven't got a whole lot on the line either and they've taken their foot off the pedal for a good two months now.

f***ing BELIEVE people. There's no point in conceding defeat now.

True but we could very easily win and still go down.

Guest firetotheworks

Whats the betting that James Milner sends us down? Of all the footballing cliche's to happen. This would.

Guest Spursman88

Villa are off the boil, not been convincing at all. Battling display today you should have had a point, play like that next week you'll get something.

Of course, Hull could get something against Man U next week with mostly likely a weakened MU side but I just think Hull are so shit the United kids will have too much for them.