Some things don't change...

Pilko

19 threads - yes 19 - on the SMB forums on the first page about Newcastle. Three about Ricky Sbragia resigning and who the new gaffer might be. About three others Sunderland related and a further few more about things related to neither.

:dowie: :dowie:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It never will be. At least i can watch them being fucking shit in the premiership next season. On the other hand, if they get Jol or someone really good, it'll be an even more bitter pill to swallow.

There's more chance of you sticking a dildo up my arse for £5 than the mackems getting Jol or a good manager.

Guest Heneage

Meh. we had our moment in the lime light but the fat spacker blew it.

All the s*** we gave them will be coming back over.

fair play really.

Would there be 19 threads on it though?

200 guests viewing the forum right now, I assume a good deal of those are mackems or whatever.

Block the cunts from viewing.

No doubt they will be quoting shit loads of posts on here and having a great laugh.

Guest firetotheworks

200 guests viewing the forum right now, I assume a good deal of those are mackems or whatever.

Block the c***s from viewing.

No doubt they will be quoting s*** loads of posts on here and having a great laugh.

Haha, starting with that one probably.  :lol:

Guest ovesbar

Let them have their fun.. Next year we'll probably switch places. Sunderland will always be in our shadow, no matter what division we're in. There is about 5 Sunderland-fans outside UK. Newcastle have fans all over the world, those tings wont change.