Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Like I said in the other thread, the only possible scenario where he might be more effective than playing a genuine footballer would be in a 4-4-2 where he's expected to run on to the flick ons from a big man. We've seen Obertan doesn't like that game, and if you were planning on playing any sort of passing game there would be much better alternatives.

Pardew said what he likes about him last season is that he makes a lot of runs that might not receive a pass, but will drag defenders out of position.

That's handy because his worst work is usually when he actually has the ball.

Pardew said what he likes about him last season is that he makes a lot of runs that might not receive a pass, but will drag defenders out of position.

This! And he sometimes he was in good scoring positions but didn't receive the ball..

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

This! And he sometimes he was in good scoring positions but didn't receive the ball..

Piss off. :lol:

And sometimes he got great balls but just stood their like a fucking pole. Disgraceful choice.

I don't think Lovenkrands is quite as useless as some on here - especially played as a striker against the lesser teams - but the fact he's still starting matches for us in the top flight is nothing short of a joke.

It isn't the best but with Ba not performing, Shola out, and the 451 not working what else can we try?

Ba up top with Obertan and Marveaux either side would be worth a look but we'd need passing football and Ba to be 100% for that.

I don't think Lovenkrands is quite as useless as some on here - especially played as a striker against the lesser teams - but the fact he's still starting matches for us in the top flight is nothing short of a joke.

He can make a difference against the weaker sides as a sub.

I rather play a inflatable penguin than Ba at the minute. So, in that respect, Lovenkrands is a minor improvement. Over an inflatable penguin.

I don't think Ba can be considered seriously until this Ramadhan business id finished, same with Marveaux.