Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Guest Ridzuan

Given the other options that we have, he couldnt be any worst than any of them could he? Anyway, he did more yesterday for the first 10 mins that what Ameobi did for the entire 45 mins in the first half. I think its a proven fact that Ameobi best performance is only when he is playing against Sunderland. Right now, I guess we should start with Lovenkrands unless Nolan is back fit again, maybe we could revert back to our old 4-4-1-1 formation but if he is playing just behind Carroll, nobody would be covering the centre of the midfield with Tiote.

Guys like me pay Hughton's wages. You're just a brainless twerp with nowt better to do.

Disgracfull you want to come out on this and defend yourself. You want to argue with everything I am sure you argue with your shadow on your spare times...

Deserved his goal today. Showed some good movement and could have had atleast one more with a little bit of luck.

Our best offensive player today.

Agreed.

:kasper:

He was woeful, what game were you watching - the one where Lovenkrands was moonlighting for 40 minute of the second half? He definitely went missing in our game...

*tin hat on* i still think he's a good player, just really badly suffering from a lack of match practice. i don't even think he's been getting reserve games. you can train all you like but if you're just getting half an hour here and there you're going to look off the pace

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure whats worse, Ethi attempting to make a readable post or people trying to praise Lovenkrands performance...... :dowie:

He was shite and the wrong player to bring on that early!

Part of a group including Ryan Taylor, Guthrie, Routledge, Shola and Best who really shouldn't be playing at this level. Needs must though, it's going to be a long old winter.

Part of a group including Ryan Taylor, Guthrie, Routledge, Shola and Best who really shouldn't be playing at this level. Needs must though, it's going to be a long old winter.

Have we even seen Best playing at this level? People wrote off Simpson in the Championship, looks capable at a higher level.

Have we even seen Best playing at this level? People wrote off Simpson in the Championship, looks capable at a higher level.

As opposed to Lovenkrands, who's been playing full 90 minute Premier League games for the past three months...

Guys like me pay Hughton's wages. You're just a brainless twerp with nowt better to do.

Disgracfull you want to come out on this and defend yourself. You want to argue with everything I am sure you argue with your shadow on your spare times...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As opposed to Lovenkrands, who's been playing full 90 minute Premier League games for the past three months...

He's certainly played more minutes in the PL than Best has over our last 12 months of top flight football. Maybe looked comfortable at this level for two games?

Guest WashyGeordie

Tbf it was his first decent run out in a while, and there was fuck all service. Yes he should of atleast had a shot on target when he was through, but maybe if he'd of played more games before hand then he might of.

But i don't see how he can be a scapegoat when our team might aswell of been invisible for 80 minutes.

He's certainly played more minutes in the PL than Best has over our last 12 months of top flight football. Maybe looked comfortable at this level for two games?

All I'm saying is, people are saying "Don't write off Best because he hasn't played for us at this level" and then in the same breath "Lovenkrands is shit and cannot play" when he's made one start a handful of sub appearances in this current side.

I thought yesterday he actually showed a bit of movement - which of course is saying more about how dreadful Ameobi is admittedly - got a goal and didn't look that bad. 

Does this mean he's suddenly cut out for this level? Of course not, but to criticise him so heavily on yesterday's performance is bamboozling.