Let the good times begin....

Heron

I cannot wait for the fixture list already....

Last two promotions, every away game from about xmas, was like a huge Party, some brilliant weekends,..

to be fair the season before when we very nearly went down was damned good aswell.

Blackpool is the one everyone mentions but for some reason I reckon there will be far better trips at different grounds.

Peterborough will be good, it was in the FA Cup a few years ago, 4k tickets and not a seat in the away end.

posh in the fa cup...early 80's wasn't it. i was at the justin fashanu league cup game and the promotion season one. i wonder if that bar that had the optics on the outer side of the bar is still there ? :celb:

Blackpool is the one everyone mentions but for some reason I reckon there will be far better trips at different grounds.

Peterborough will be good, it was in the FA Cup a few years ago, 4k tickets and not a seat in the away end.

posh in the fa cup...early 80's wasn't it. i was at the justin fashanu league cup game and the promotion season one. i wonder if that bar that had the optics on the outer side of the bar is still there ? :celb:

I was thinking of the FA Cup game in 2002, we won 4-2.

The game you are thinking of might have been when we played them away in the FA Cup in 1978 and then beat them in a replay at St James' Park but I wasn't even born then.

I was thinking of the FA Cup game in 2002, we won 4-2.

The game you are thinking of might have been when we played them away in the FA Cup in 1978 and then beat them in a replay at St James' Park but I wasn't even born then.

totally forgot about that 4-2. how could i forget jamie mcclen scoring ?

Lovenkrands and Jonas on the wings  :nope:

:lol:

Can you imagine the standard of crossing?

Jonas would be great in the Championship though, I reckon. He'd go by some of the cunts down there for fun, and I don't buy this theory that he'd get kicked to bits and not be able to hack it physically. He's good and strong when he needs to be, it's just that he's a shocking diver.

Get someone whose got some quality in his crossing on the other flank and we'd be sorted.

Must admit,now that the anger is starting to subside I am really looking forward to next season. It's almost worth going down just to get rid of some of our spineless players. What a fucking result that will be.

Must admit,now that the anger is starting to subside I am really looking forward to next season. It's almost worth going down just to get rid of some of our spineless players. What a f***ing result that will be.

Me too, i keep thinking about it and smiling to myself. My mackem mate who goes to every game home and away, says he actually misses the away days, he'd rather go to Cardiff than Wigan etc.

Guest Ebolarama

Threadstarter thinks all those will stay? Funniest thread I've seen on here in a long time. Thanks.

Must admit,now that the anger is starting to subside I am really looking forward to next season. It's almost worth going down just to get rid of some of our spineless players. What a f***ing result that will be.

Me too, i keep thinking about it and smiling to myself. My mackem mate who goes to every game home and away, says he actually misses the away days, he'd rather go to Cardiff than Wigan etc.

I'd rather he went to Cardiff than Wigan too tbh.

I wouldn't mind seeing a team along these lines next season.

Would love to fit Ranger and Vuckic in with Beye, Duff and Taylor.

Carroll Ranger

Duff Vuckic Guthrie Lua Lua

Edgar Tozer Taylor Beye

Harper

Anyone reckon it will be worth renewing membership next season to the 12th man bollocks? Only do it to get priority on tickets but it seems away games will be more in demand now and with most being a lower allocation, I'm not sure it will be worth it?