RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd probably take Barton over Shearer at the minute, unless Shearer realises how much better Guthrie is than Butt & Nolan, making him an instant starter.

Butt and Nolan would probably be Shearers CM pairing and that's enough to tear my eyes out.

:thup:

absobloodyexactly

Guest beardieman

He'll tell us he's cant find a buyer put in a puppet manager, we'll limp through till christmas where we'll be close to the bottom of the league. Then after a boxing day defeat away to Sheffield Wednesday he'll say he's putting the club up for sale and not putting anymore money in. After four weeks he realises that the club aint worth a crock of shit and say there was no bids so he has taken it off the market. Transfer window closes with no new signings and more sales

The 7 full time player that remain are asked if they know anyone who fancies a few games and once relagated he announces that he has won his bet to destroy a premier league and the board of spurs are covering all his losses and along with a smirkig Arry Rednap at his side tell all and sundry that he is liquadating whats left of NUFC  :weep:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dont see why Moat would want to go 50/50 tbh

He would have nothing to gain from this, Ashley wouldnt agree to put his hand in his pocket for transfers which would immediaately put Moat in an awkward situation

He would have nothing to gain from this, Ashley wouldnt agree to put his hand in his pocket for transfers which would immediaately put Moat in an awkward situation

Drivel.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Drivel.

:) Having been unfortunate enough to read some of your mutterings i think thats rich

Partnerships rarely ever work

For those that missed it, it went something like this:

Shearer: Paul Hart will have had a list ofnames to sign when the takeover went through, but now I bet most of those players have found new clubs.

Hansen: It's a recurring theme isn't it, LOL.

Guest sicko2ndbest

For those that missed it, it went something like this:

Shearer: Paul Hart will have had a list ofnames to sign when the takeover went through, but now I bet most of those players have found new clubs.

Hansen: It's a recurring theme isn't it, LOL.

I thought the most interesting bit was when as said hart has only 8 days to get players in. Hansen said that's a familiar story to which lineker laughed and said lets not go there