RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

Redheugh

On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances are that the US group will take us over in the near future (1 - definate, 10 - not happening)

Guest Redheugh

Redheugh

On a scale of 1-10 what do you think the chances are that the US group will take us over in the near future (1 - definate, 10 - not happening)

I can't vouch for whatever anyone else does

Guest sicko2ndbest

Redheugh

Sounds positive

You expecting any news in the short term?

Guest rosstoon

Redheugh

Do they have the funds are woud be willing to invest.

Guest sombrero

Redheugh

Sounds positive

You expecting any news in the short term?

in other words, will we hear something today?  :rolleyes:

I really couldnt care less about this today, makes fuck all difference.

Aye, I don't know why people are still clinging to the hope of there being news today. Yes, because in 2.5hrs they'll be able to come in, appoint a manager, sanction a massive spend and bring in a load of new players. :lol:

I really couldnt care less about this today, makes f*** all difference.

Aye, I don't know why people are still clinging to the hope of there being news today. Yes, because in 2.5hrs they'll come in, appoint a manager, sanction a massive spend and be able to bring in a load of new players. :lol:

Stranger things have happened.

Fair enough I can't think of any, but I'm sure stranger things have happened

Guest sombrero

I really couldnt care less about this today, makes f*** all difference.

Aye, I don't know why people are still clinging to the hope of there being news today. Yes, because in 2.5hrs they'll be able to come in, appoint a manager, sanction a massive spend and bring in a load of new players. :lol:

I dont personally care about the transfer window shutting but i just want this shiaaate to go thru already thats all, im all for loans and freebies if they will do the job

Guest Radical Boy

Latest ITK info is that the Americans want 600 pages before midnight, or they won't buy the club.

That is good news. I heard that they would want 700  :iamatwat:

I read somewhere last season that Ashley since the beginning of last season, wanted to get us relegated in order to slash the wage bill and to start composing the team with young talented players that will not have big wages and to promote them as good players and then selling them. All the events that occur since last season really makes me believe that that was his main goal.

I really hope that he and his Muppet Derek will leave our club as soon as possible and that Newcastle will make us proud once again.

Best regards from Macedonia

Ashley has arrived at training ground in his chopper.

waddles mullet. fu(k off back to the crap blog u have come from, ur one of the reasons i no longer read that sh1t anymore, continuanly blabbing on about being ITK and bickering on with stardust and the rest of the muppets over there

Well done.

That is textbook flaming.

Ashley has arrived at training ground in his chopper.

waddles mullet. fu(k off back to the crap blog u have come from, ur one of the reasons i no longer read that sh1t anymore, continuanly blabbing on about being ITK and bickering on with stardust and the rest of the muppets over there

Well done.

That iz txtspeek flaming.

:no:

Guest sombrero

Is any of this chopper stuff on SSN for example?, would have thought the media would be hiding in the bushes somewhere... too bad the website doesn't put breaking news as fast does it! :tickedoff: