RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Still quite surprised none of the rags have mentioned this so far, considering the Vialli bollocks they printed.

Its because they know nowt, perhaps it might have broke if wor bob hadn't been taken..

Gaffer I ask again.

What has Obi been right about before?

ive told you those people from toon-talk are goons,  said earlier but people refused to listen.

They know as much as we do, which is f*** all.  They are just another fansite ran by fans.

I know them goons who run that Toon-Talk site,  they are the same group of people that use to spam Tyne-talk forum (sportnetwork) with their nonsensical postings.  Until oneday the admins just had enough and kept banning them.  Eventually they left and started toon-talk.

Still quite surprised none of the rags have mentioned this so far, considering the Vialli bollocks they printed.

Its because they know nowt, perhaps it might have broke if wor bob hadn't been taken..

They clearly trawl the forums for info though, hence that Vialli stuff.

Guest The Libertine

All that seems to have happened is that someone has misunderstood some of the postings on the toontalk site and read them as meaning that they made the sale rumours up just to get new members and a load of people have believed this person. The Toontalk lads are clearly a bunch of opiniated sons of bitches (in the nicest sense!) but they dont pretend to be anything else and they certainly dont deserve the stick they are getting about making this rumour up. Go and read their site and read it in the context of they heard a rumour and wanted to be the first to post it to generate publicity and new memebers for their site - then it will all make sense!

you're casting doubt in my mind. you've just signed up to agree with thomo/the other site for some reason.

Guest The gaffer

Gaffer I ask again.

Dont recall him saying saying owt, but correct me if im wrong. Dont forget your man on here has the same story, so its not just us.

Guest Iron_Duk3

Libertine - sorry mate, I dont understand your post. I'm reading about 4 forums tonight because this rumour has got me excited...

Guest The gaffer

ive told you those people from toon-talk are goons,  said earlier but people refused to listen.

They know as much as we do, which is f*** all.  They are just another fansite ran by fans.

I know them goons who run that Toon-Talk site,  they are the same group of people that use to spam Tyne-talk forum (sportnetwork) with their nonsensical postings.  Until oneday the admins just had enough and kept banning them.  Eventually they left and started toon-talk.

Thats us, but we never botha anybody. We tend to stick ourselves, until today...lol

Guest Heneage

Gaffer I ask again.

Dont recall him saying saying owt, but correct me if im wrong. Dont forget your man on here has the same story, so its not just us.

Well is it not him who broke this on your site ? apologies if I came across as doubting, I'm the opposite I'm very willing to believe, but it appears some on your place believe this guy due to a past history, does he have any previous examples of stories broken?

Guest The Libertine

Libertine - sorry mate, I dont understand your post. I'm reading about 4 forums tonight because this rumour has got me excited...

all your posts on here are either kissing thomo's arse or telling people to go to the other forum. its very odd behaviour.

Guest The gaffer

Gaffer I ask again.

Well is it not him who broke this on your site ? apologies if I came across as doubting, I'm the opposite I'm very willing to believe, but it appears some on your place believe this guy due to a past history, does he have any previous examples of stories broken?

He got the information from his source and I posted it. If he was about at the time it might not have been ran, it was my doing.

Thats us, but we never botha anybody. We tend to stick ourselves, until today...lol

haha you rats.  :knuppel2:

all your posts on here are either kissing thomo's arse or telling people to go to the other forum. its very odd behaviour.

Iron_Duk3 is a Toontastic poster tbh.

Guest Iron_Duk3

Cheers Dave. Libertine, if you take time to read my posts you'll see I questioned Thomo orginally. I'm not a member of toon-talk and I've got no vested interest in any site. I think you've got the wrong end of the stick with me son - I'll let you off though, it's late and we've all been suffering a bit recently!

what are you trying to imply Inspector?  hahaha

Guest The gaffer

Gaffer what I meant was, has Obi's source been proven right before.

Its late mate, he dont normally say. He told me who his source is and its reliable. Obi dont spread rumours or make shit up, he likes good debate and thats it.

Gaffer what I meant was, has Obi's source been proven right before.

Its late mate, he dont normally say. He told me who his source is and its reliable. Obi dont spread rumours or make s*** up, he likes good debate and thats it.

does he like mass debate? :iamatwat:

Right. I've unfortunatly managed to get excited about this. I'm going to be on nerve/Excited from now untill tuesday/wednesday. And if Wednesday comes and goes and there's fuck all i will not be a happy chappy infact I'll be downright angry.