RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Iron_Duk3

Bit confused myself like but I dont think they started the rumour but they (toon-talk.net) wanted to be the first to pass on the rumour to get exposure for their site and new members.

The guy Obi on their forum claims to have heard it from someone at the club that he trusts completely (much like Thomo).

Guest Thomo

Iam not backing down from what I have said, the press will never get any positive vibes because the club wont talk to them regarding the takeover. My ITK was told in a meeting with other members of the management by Derek Lambais that the takeover was in the final stages and would be confirmed early this week, it was a Dubai consortium and that was it. The papers will write negative things regarding the takeover because they know nothing, they write this to try and get information out of the club , put them in a corner, panic the fans they will talk, MA and DL do not have a good relationship with the North East press ie. Bob Cass, Lee Ryder, Luke Edwards etc. I am still more than confident my information is 100% correct, this stuff in the papers does not surprise me

Guest The Libertine

the DIC were after liverpool for £450 million and talked about a new stadium. if its them then we're laughing.

As a Newcastle fan it's bloody hard to ever get excited about anything, so I really hope this is true!

Given the passing of Sir Bobby, it would be good to know the club finally has some direction and we can return to our former glory for him!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I hope your info is correct Thomo, either way you've brightened up my night. Fingers crossed it's this DIC group.

Iam not backing down from what I have said, the press will never get any positive vibes because the club wont talk to them regarding the takeover. My ITK was told in a meeting with other members of the management by Derek Lambais that the takeover was in the final stages and would be confirmed early this week, it was a Dubai consortium and that was it. The papers will write negative things regarding the takeover because they know nothing, they write this to try and get information out of the club , put them in a corner, panic the fans they will talk, MA and DL do not have a good relationship with the North East press ie. Bob Cass, Lee Ryder, Luke Edwards etc. I am still more than confident my information is 100% correct, this stuff in the papers does not surprise me

The meeting part now is making me believe. Believe.

The meeting part now is making me believe. Believe.

Exactly what I thought. Its going to happen  :celb:

Guest Iron_Duk3

No they didn't David Icke. They just used it to get more members by attempting to be the first to report it! Go and read their site.

Guest Iron_Duk3

I dont know why you are slagging Thomo - he's just pointing out what he was told - and he has said he's going to wear a Sunlun shirt for a month if his source is wrong!

I dont know why you are slagging Thomo - he's just pointing out what he was told - and he has said he's going to wear a Sunlun shirt for a month if his source is wrong!

Photographic evidence will be required!  :crazy2:

Guest Thomo

Believe me, the papers will be the last to know when the takeover goes through, one of the first to know will be David Craig SSN, he has apparently an excellent relationship with DL and MA. Chronicle have turned against MA and DL, which is a bit naive of Lee Ryder (As he needs info from the club to write stories) he now relies on rumours, Daily Mail is a worse paper than The Sun.

Poor lad just came on to tell us what he's been told. He has very little to gain, and as he's been a member since 2007 it's pretty harsh calling the lad.

I just hope what he's been told is true, however with this current regime I will still not believe it even after it has happened.