RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Its behind as there is NO day for it to happen anyway, howay man lads you are just setting yourselves up for a massive fall here. I doubt that there is even 1% truth in any of this, Thomo has been told a pile of shite if indeed he was told anything.

Its behind as there is NO day for it to happen anyway, howay man lads you are just setting yourselves up for a massive fall here. I doubt that there is even 1% truth in any of this, Thomo has been told a pile of shite if indeed he was told anything.

It's on sweetie.

They are a day behind cause Friday is a day off in Dubai.

how does that make them a day behind ?

On Fridays the run backwards till it's Thursday again apparently.

rubbish,it just goes straight from thursday to a 48hr saturday.

They are a day behind cause Friday is a day off in Dubai.

how does that make them a day behind ?

On Fridays the run backwards till it's Thursday again apparently.

rubbish,it just goes straight from thursday to a 48hr saturday.

Aha, but you forget the space time chewing gum.

I completely agree with you mate as i said in a previous post why sheik muhammad would invest in a second division club to get into football is beyond comprehension this guy is used to being the best at his sporting profession, and they had an interest in Liverpool ,now we dont compare on any scale to liverpool so why buy us.if anything the team to buy in the premier league would be Everton now.......its like him buying a donkey to live with his thoroughbreds and run at epsom

i dont believe this story for 1 minute but if im proved wrong i will be the first to apologise

we as fans have been fed nothing but bullshit from these cronies ever since day 1...fat ashley trying to buy us as his friend by appointing keegan (what a joke)  buying drinks in blu bamboo (even bigger joke) and going in the stands drinking beer in his shirt (complete and utter embarassment)...

i am 100% convinced that if fat fred had never sold we would still be a prem league club...the debt was manageable as is other clubs in the prem league its just fat shit ashley saying if it wasnt for him we would have went under..the man has taken us all for fools

Guest palnese

I completely agree with you mate as i said in a previous post why sheik muhammad would invest in a second division club to get into football is beyond comprehension this guy is used to being the best at his sporting profession, and they had an interest in Liverpool ,now we dont compare on any scale to liverpool so why buy us.if anything the team to buy in the premier league would be Everton now.......its like him buying a donkey to live with his thoroughbreds and run at epsom

i dont believe this story for 1 minute but if im proved wrong i will be the first to apologise

we as fans have been fed nothing but bullshit from these cronies ever since day 1...fat ashley trying to buy us as his friend by appointing keegan (what a joke)  buying drinks in blu bamboo (even bigger joke) and going in the stands drinking beer in his shirt (complete and utter embarassment)...

i am 100% convinced that if fat fred had never sold we would still be a prem league club...the debt was manageable as is other clubs in the prem league its just fat shit ashley saying if it wasnt for him we would have went under..the man has taken us all for fools

That was class after the 2-0 victory over the mackems. It was Chris Mort :smitten: who ran the show though.

if anything the team to buy in the premier league would be Everton now.......its like him buying a donkey to live with his thoroughbreds and run at epsom.

I think if you bought us, put a bit of money into us, we'd more than double our value if we made it back into the Premiership within a year.

We've got a bigger stadium than Everton, larger fan-base and overall more money coming in.

We're an absolute bargain at the moment - we just someone with a decent head steer us in the right direction and back into the Premiership.

Its behind as there is NO day for it to happen anyway, howay man lads you are just setting yourselves up for a massive fall here. I doubt that there is even 1% truth in any of this, Thomo has been told a pile of s**** if indeed he was told anything.

i am 100% convinced that if fat fred had never sold we would still be a prem league club...the debt was manageable as is other clubs in the prem league its just fat s*** ashley saying if it wasnt for him we would have went under..the man has taken us all for fools

We'll see....  :shifty:

But the investors will be looking in the long term - if we get back into the Premiership, we'll be bringing 52k again.  We're a better prospect than Everton financially, we've just got a worse team because of recent management.

It wasn't that long ago, when we were third best behind Man U and Arsenal.

Thing everyone will hang onto this even when Tuesday and Wednesday pass, Thursday comes, then Friday, then Saturday it will go on and on until another rumour takes its place or it gets denied in the press.

Even fkn .com have not bothered with this thats how bad it is.

Thing everyone will hang onto this even when Tuesday and Wednesday pass, Thursday comes, then Friday, then Saturday it will go on and on until another rumour takes its place or it gets denied in the press.

Or we'll announce at noon on Tuesday that Shearer is manager and his first act as new chief is to sign Leo Messi. For £5m. On £5k p/w.

But the investors will be looking in the long term - if we get back into the Premiership, we'll be bringing 52k again.  We're a better prospect than Everton financially, we've just got a worse team because of recent management.

It wasn't that long ago, when we were third best behind Man U and Arsenal.

We also dont have a team called Liverpool in our city who almost won the league last season.

Or we'll announce at noon on Tuesday that Shearer is manager and his first act as new chief is to sign Leo Messi. For £5m. On £5k p/w.

Aye see thats about as likely to happen as the takeover.

Aye see thats about as likely to happen as the takeover.

You're so negative.

mackem

Guest Roger Kint

We may have a bigger stadium than Everton but that means jack s*** in our current climate and to say we have a bigger fanbase than Everton is open for discussion

Everton have only had 2 seasons where their attendance were over 37000 since 1978. Last season was 35600 ish in a stadium which holds 40200, which is around 91% capacity.

Care to explain where theres a debate as to how this compares with our fanbase?

kid on Skunkers was talking to David Craig at SJP Yesterday and he reckons Ashley is on the verge of taking the club off the market again and is also going to appoint an experienced manager, but deffo NOT JFK.

O'Leary has been mentioned!!!

We may have a bigger stadium than Everton but that means jack s*** in our current climate and to say we have a bigger fanbase than Everton is open for discussion

Everton have only had 2 seasons where their attendance were over 37000 since 1978. Last season was 35600 ish in a stadium which holds 40200, which is around 91% capacity.

Care to explain where theres a debate as to how this compares with our fanbase?

since when has fanbase been solely about how many arses you get on the seats on a matchday its all about cachement area, history and generations of fans nationwide and now globally

We may have a bigger stadium than Everton but that means jack shit in our current climate and to say we have a bigger fanbase than Everton is open for discussion

How is that open for discussion?  They can't even fill a 40,000 capacity stadium despite the team finishing 5th, meanwhile we averaged close to 50,000 while getting relegated.  If your going to be a negative nelly at least stick to the facts.