RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DavB93

As if they're going to issue a denial for something mentioned on an internet forum. :lol:

Didn't The Sun run with direct quotes from Llambias saying it should be completed this week?

They sure did...

As if they're going to issue a denial for something mentioned on an internet forum. :lol:

Didn't The Sun run with direct quotes from Llambias saying it should be completed this week?

Could, not should. I basically think that's what all the rumours are based on.

thomo's only getting abused because people are bored and frustrated. we've heard it all before so naturally we don't want our fingers burnt again. but i agree that something positive must be going on, although whether its exactly what your source has described is debatable. at least its better than having "nothing" in the thread title. im giddy with excitement!!

PS/ when i was at SJP today i was told the pitch is being prepared for a helicopter landing around 3pm tomorrow. rumoured to be keegan.....

Guest dover

thomo's only getting abused because people are bored and frustrated. we've heard it all before so naturally we don't want our fingers burnt again. but i agree that something positive must be going on, although whether its exactly what your source has described is debatable. at least its better than having "nothing" in the thread title. im giddy with excitement!!

PS/ when i was at SJP today i was told the pitch is being prepared for a helicopter landing around 3pm tomorrow. rumoured to be keegan.....

;D ;D thats my favourite so far

Guest Jungle Barry

Christ

Please let this be over soon

Don't doubt Terry. Thomo wouldn't have shared Terry's info' if it wasn't true. It's nailed on gonna happen exactly how Terry and Thomo said...

Guest MrSundlofer

If I had an reliable ITK that told me the club will be sold tomorrow I would scream of happiness... Thomo?

Guest dover

If this comes off, bagsy first in line to give Thomo a nosh.

nope thats me its my only chance of seeing any nufc this season

Guest NICK C

Never been on this site before, but have been reading this thread with much interest over the last few days.  I have had my fingers burnt a few times this summer believing such talk, however I cannot believe that a regular poster such as Thomo would deliberately mislead everyone just for the hell of it.  

The reason I have a little more faith in this guy is he obviously is an NUFC supporter. If it doesn't come to fruition I reckon it will be because the info he received was duff as opposed to him being a twat.

Here's hoping like...

If Keegan comes back again it will seriously test my resolve with this club.  What a f***ing joke.

i know what you mean mate.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3843/keeganquit.jpg

Guest Jungle Barry

Never been on this site before, but have been reading this thread with much interest over the last few days.  I have had my fingers burnt a few times this summer believing such talk, however I cannot believe that a regular poster such as Thomo would deliberately mislead everyone just for the hell of it.  

The reason I have a little more faith in this guy is he obviously is an NUFC supporter. If it doesn't come to fruition I reckon it will be because the info he received was duff as opposed to him being a t***.

Here's hoping like...

Agreed, fair play to thomo for sharing.