RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So Harris says it definitely wont happen before the end of the month, then we have ITK's saying it could happen any time now, who do we believe.

When did Harris say that?  Last time I heard him speak was yesterday in that Five Live program and he said "by the end of the month".

Guest Roger Kint

So Harris says it definitely wont happen before the end of the month, then we have ITK's saying it could happen any time now, who do we believe.

When did Harris say that?  Last time I heard him speak was yesterday in that Five Live program and he said "by the end of the month".

He said almost certainly not by Saturday but hopefully before the end of the month iirc without going back for it

Guest toonytoon

Hello I'm new to this forum, to be honest stumbled across it while looking for info on any takeover. Normally look at chronicle live forum or bbc 606 (both not very good). I've been following a lot of the info that Thomo has been posting and some of the stick he has been getting. I know as I am new a lot of people might just think I am some wum. But on saturday I was with a friend at st james park and he received a phone call from a source at the club. Llambias has been telling people at the club over the weekend that a deal was days away and that he and Lee Charsley (think thats how you spell his name) were to finalise the deal. My friend was told to expect a announcment on tuesday but nothing happened. One thing I can't understand is why would Llambias be telling everyone this and then something totally different is mentioned by Keith Harris. My mate wouldn't tell me much more as he was told to keep it quiet but I did manage to get out of him that they were from the middle east. Do you think Llambias is once again spreading rumours to try and get people to make a bid. I was so sure the takeover would happen now I am just confused and annoyed hoping for a snippet of info. Over to you Thomo and Lovejoy. By the way my mates away on holiday so can't get any info of him.

Hello I'm new to this forum, to be honest stumbled across it while looking for info on any takeover. Normally look at chronicle live forum or bbc 606 (both not very good). I've been following a lot of the info that Thomo has been posting and some of the stick he has been getting. I know as I am new a lot of people might just think I am some wum. But on saturday I was with a friend at st james park and he received a phone call from a source at the club. Llambias has been telling people at the club over the weekend that a deal was days away and that he and Lee Charsley (think thats how you spell his name) were to finalise the deal. My friend was told to expect a announcment on tuesday but nothing happened. One thing I can't understand is why would Llambias be telling everyone this and then something totally different is mentioned by Keith Harris. My mate wouldn't tell me much more as he was told to keep it quiet but I did manage to get out of him that they were from the middle east. Do you think Llambias is once again spreading rumours to try and get people to make a bid. I was so sure the takeover would happen now I am just confused and annoyed hoping for a snippet of info. Over to you Thomo and Lovejoy. By the way my mates away on holiday so can't get any info of him.

Classic CIA.

Did he mention Keegan?

:frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb:

Did he say anything about a press conference by any chance?

Did he mention Keegan?

He did when I spoke to him.

Did he mention Keegan?

He did when I spoke to him.

That's good enough for me.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_01/keeganDM0609_468x766.jpg

I'm guessing Thomo asked some friend to register and back him up :lol:

Guest Thomo

Nothing to do with me guys, Iam still here.

I am hoping to get some more info tomorrow, as I have not seen my ITK today, he has been otherwised engaged

Nothing to do with me guys, Iam still here.

I am hoping to get some more info tomorrow, as I have not seen my ITK today, he has been otherwised engaged

Is Terry cheating on you?

rumours in the chron office is it could go thorugh tomorrow.

probably more s****.

How did you hear that?

mate who works there told me.

probably more bollocks.

sure the woman on metro radio mentoined a press conference though?

was expecting to come on here and see an update, but nowt???