RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The thing that scares me is that this really is becoming a lot like groundhog day when it comes to Ashley trying to sell. Imagine if we're stuck with this sort of fiasco another 2 or 3 times within the next year or so? All of this messing about with our club is really hard to take and it's going to seriously damage us, yet we're totally helpless.

He's going to go through this every year until he sells the club, he realises that he made a mistake in buying us but is not prepared to cut his losses unless he gets a sweet deal, even in a depressed economy.

I fully expect an announcement within a month or so that he's going to give it one more try, only to put the club up for sale yet again in January or at the end of the season.

I am fully confident to make the statement that we will not be sold this year.

Lock the thread and hope it brings some good news.

Admin or Mods to update/re-open on the basis of any developments

BTW I predict page 400 at 8:36pm tonight!

Does not compute.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lock the thread and hope it brings some good news.

Admin or Mods to update/re-open on the basis of any developments

BTW I predict page 400 at 8:36pm tonight!

Does not compute.

I see what you mean :)

The thing that scares me is that this really is becoming a lot like groundhog day when it comes to Ashley trying to sell. Imagine if we're stuck with this sort of fiasco another 2 or 3 times within the next year or so? All of this messing about with our club is really hard to take and it's going to seriously damage us, yet we're totally helpless.

He's going to go through this every year until he sells the club, he realises that he made a mistake in buying us but is not prepared to cut his losses unless he gets a sweet deal, even in a depressed economy.

I fully expect an announcement within a month or so that he's going to give it one more try, only to put the club up for sale yet again in January or at the end of the season.

Putting the club up for sale every so often also has the added advantage for Ashley that he can immediately freeze any plans to run/develop the club in the interim period, shifting the blame onto the potential buyer for not meeting his unrealistic price.

he's used it this time round to not only avoid investment but to quietly boot Shearer up the arse while secretly courting Joe kinnear.

Guest taff2727

Putting the club up for sale every so often also has the added advantage for Ashley that he can immediately freeze any plans to run/develop the club in the interim period, shifting the blame onto the potential buyer for not meeting his unrealistic price.

he's used it this time round to not only avoid investment but to quietly boot Shearer up the arse while secretly courting Joe kinnear.

well spotted.

well spotted.

Summed up quite nicely I thought.

A total boycott of the club would soon get rid of the fat bastard!

A total boycott of the club would soon get rid of the fat b******!

Yep, would also see us relegated again, by which point we will probably be in a position to attract the likes of Delia Smith or bob murray to try and bring us back to former glories.

Guest sicko2ndbest

For me NUFC is not NUFC with this prick in charge. I see it simply as Mike Ashley FC.

In seeing it like this i can walk away. I refuse to put another penny into his pocket. I will watch the live games and catch commentary on the non televised ones.

I am gutted to hear that there were people queing for tickets today. Those of you who own season tickets i commend you for supporting your team through thick (fat :)) and thin but i cannot and will not let this fat bastard have another penny off me

A total boycott of the club would soon get rid of the fat b******!

Yep, would also see us relegated again, by which point we will probably be in a position to attract the likes of Delia Smith or bob murray to try and bring us back to former glories.

At this point administration and the shit that goes with it seems like a good option to see the back of the fat bastard!

For me NUFC is not NUFC with this prick in charge. I see it simply as Mike Ashley FC.

In seeing it like this i can walk away. I refuse to put another penny into his pocket. I will watch the live games and catch commentary on the non televised ones.

I am gutted to hear that there were people queing for tickets today. Those of you who own season tickets i commend you for supporting your team through thick (fat :)) and thin but i cannot and will not let this fat bastard have another penny off me

Completely agree, really like that new third strip, but no bloody way i'm buying it with that cockney cunt behind the scenes!

Not sure how many times it has to be said but the fat prick has never seen a penny of our money.

Not sure how many times it has to be said but the fat prick has never seen a penny of our money.

Quite possibly the most ridiculous comment ever posted on here.

Where are all the itk sources now? wheres thommo and his predicitons? Wheres the friends with a friend who fucked a friends mother who cleans the shithole at sjp? Where is the malaysian consortium? the arabs? the hong kong businessmen? The local money men? Barry moat?  Let me tell you where, the same fucking place they`ve always been, someones over active imagination feeding bollocks to the masses.

The facts are and always have been that Ashley wants out for as much cash a spossible, fat fred is the only option but he wont be done over by him, we are heading for administration as said by the sensible people (and me) on this forum from the moment he announced he was selling again. Dont reply with your GCSE or Business Studies bullshit about it being impossible, it is possible and it is going to happen, unless he sells to fat fred. FACT. So we can either keep believing all this shite or accept our fate, ive made my choice.......Bring on the bullshite. Im fucking fuming, and cant wait to get back to Dubai to start my save NUFC campaign with them rich sheiks.

:lol: if he had been making money no way he would even think about selling, buying us is the biffest misake he has ever made, but he then set about making even more mistakes that went towards costing him a fortune.

If i dont spend a £100 on the club surely thats another £100 he needs to find from somewhere

That's another £100 he needs to drop off the wage bill, or if he puts it in another £100 he'll want back from any new owner.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am clinging to Harris' comments last week that a couple more players will go out with 1 or 2 coming in. So far exactly that has happened. He also said he expected a positive outcome

I am clinging to Harris' comments last week that a couple more players will go out with 1 or 2 coming in. So far exactly that has happened. He also said he expected a positive outcome

That's about the first time anything out of his mouth has been treu and thus far it's only half truth as we've yet to people the new players come in.

Quite possibly the most ridiculous comment ever posted on here.

Teasy is 100% correct, you sir, are 100% wrong.