RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest MrSundlofer

I have no idea of the reliability of the source as i said. i know now i shouldnt have really posted on here unless i had a copy of shearers manger contract infront of me now.

Maybe you right, maybe you not.

2 youth players have now told me they have heard Nothing about Shearer to be our new manager on wednesday.

Why would we appoint a manager and then announce it on wednesday. Why not get him in today and tomorrow before the Sheffield wednesday game? I smell bulshit. Wednesday will come with no news im afraid.

Because of the magic atmosphere produced when seeing a new manager sitting next to the owner at a game?

Beats revealing it in a club statement I reckon.  I guess it would only really work with shearer though, nee ones going to chant for kinnear.

Why would we appoint a manager and then announce it on wednesday. Why not get him in today and tomorrow before the Sheffield wednesday game? I smell bulshit. Wednesday will come with no news im afraid.

Well obviously he hasn't been appointed yet and won't be appointed until the takeover is agreed.  So I assume the rumour is that the takeover is expected to be agreed by Wednesday at which time Shearer would be officially appointed.  Is it bullshit?, probably.

Guest catweasle

Family member works at BBC and they are looking to get a replacement for Alan Shearer for MOTD as we speak. Apparantly Garth Crooks, ANdy Townsend have been contacted. He has confirmed that he is to leave. BBC have kept his position open for whenever he wants to return.

:thup: Make's sense to me. I pray it's true.

Guest Alan_Shearer

Family member works at BBC and they are looking to get a replacement for Alan Shearer for MOTD as we speak. Apparantly Garth Crooks, ANdy Townsend have been contacted. He has confirmed that he is to leave. BBC have kept his position open for whenever he wants to return.

Is proberly a backup plan just in case. Not like the BBC not to be prepared.

Is proberly a backup plan just in case. Not like the BBC not to be prepared.

Not like they've had all summer or anything..

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope to god its true. The repercusions (?) of MA staying in charge are too distressing to think about.

I predict Moat to have taken over by Wednesday employing a watching Alan Shearer as manager. Ashley will have told him about the Keegan return night and envisage something on that scale happening again.

Please lord! :jesuswept:

I hope to god its true. The repercusions (?) of MA staying in charge are too distressing to think about.

I predict Moat to have take over by Wednesday employing a watching Alan Shearer as manager. Ashley will have told him about the Keegan return night and envisage something on that scale happening again.

Please lord!

Its very possible

Thats what happened with KK. Appointed 3 hours before Stoke at home in the cup.

Guest Taylor

Thats what happened with KK. Appointed 3 hours before Stoke at home in the cup.

Well if it does happen, lets hope, with Shearer, there is a happier ending this time round.

Guest thefishman

I have no idea of the reliability of the source as i said. i know now i shouldnt have really posted on here unless i had a copy of shearers manger contract infront of me now.

2 youth players have now told me they have heard Nothing about Shearer to be our new manager on wednesday.

Which players? Might aswell name them to prove ur not a thomo

Guest MrSundlofer

Which players? Might aswell name them to prove ur not a thomo

Tavernier and Adjei.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well mate if it is true you can come on here and rip the shit out of me for sure, I can't wait :snod: