RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

:celb:

Stop being a prick and just tell us something if you know it. This vague stuff is getting on my tits.

imo... redhuegh is full of sh1t

w@nker

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why is everyone biting if it's so obviously a wind-up? :lol:

The old 'if we try to discredit him, we will force him to give us some info' :)

Guest Redheugh

Right.

I am not winding anyone up. I just want an end to the farce at St. James'.

I have given out some priveliged info on here.

I do not work for the Chron, Thompson Press. I have stated who I work for. Dont want to post it here.

Talks are happening this afternoon - The US bid is credible, 100%. Legally backed both here and in USA.

Right.

I do not work for the Chron, Thompson Press. I have stated who I work for. Dont want to post it here.

Talks are happening this afternoon - The US bid is credible, 100%. Legally backed both here and in USA.

So why were you celebrating?  Cos talks are happening this afternoon?

Right.

ok, just one more question, and I am not saying I do or don't believe you, like the X files... I want to believe... but didn't you say they were already in talks before that?

Right.

So if they are talking to Ashley and Lambias, is it safe to assume no signings?

Right.

I'm guessing this won't be so far down the line that we'll actually have time to BUY some players?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Right.

Redheugh you give me hope and for that i am happy to believe you

thanks mate!

Why is everyone biting if it's so obviously a wind-up? :lol:

I don't know if it's a wind up or not.. he could well know whats going on. He's still acting like a prick though.  :aww:

After all the Thomo shite, I am not sure why anyone believes anything any more.

Just wait until it happens man  :thup:

Guest Redheugh

Right.

ok, just one more question, and I am not saying I do or don't believe you, like the X files... I want to believe... but didn't you say they were already in talks before that?

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

According to The Times last week, the overdraft facility ended last night with a (lower) renewal today. Wonder if that is significant.

Stupid question, what exactly does that mean?

What? :lol:

I mean, is it significant in that it would make a takeover more likely and quick or not?

Right.

Talks with SP.

Now with DL/MA

ta.  :coolsmiley:

like Columbo... just one more question, have they proved funds or not? ;)