The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

So, have we got 11 v 11 in terms of people confirmed?

Nixon has paid for the pitch - seems to be about a fiver each at the moment.

100% deffo done.*

*If you trust Nixon

没有该死的机会

Sorry guys have to pull out as ive been on jury service this week and next and its sparked off my sciatica thats effecting my lower back and tbh im in agony and cannot risk aggravating it as work comes first and cannot afford any time off on sickies as 3 years ago it f***ed me for 3 months so sorry again.

I feel you, had the same thing a while back, take care man.  I find walking is the best cure.

Sorry guys have to pull out as ive been on jury service this week and next and its sparked off my sciatica thats effecting my lower back and tbh im in agony and cannot risk aggravating it as work comes first and cannot afford any time off on sickies as 3 years ago it f***ed me for 3 months so sorry again.

I feel you, had the same thing a while back, take care man.  I find walking is the best cure.

Cheers for that hope i can get rid of it ,ironically i am on my feet at work but it bites away  :no:

Cheers for that hope i can get rid of it ,ironically i am on my feet at work but it bites away  :no:

i use a brace on my back , when it starts, any good for you?

actually wore it for the last NO game.

Seems odd walking when you are in that much pain but honestly, it'll make you recover alot faster.  I've had it when I couldn't actually walk properly so I couldn't then but if you can it's the best way, any doctor worth their salt will tell you the same.

Nixon: You are a useless pizza-guzzling cock smoker.

Therefore, fuck your formation in the OP. I'll bring a pen and paper on the day and we'll sort it out ourselves. I have told you for WEEKS I will be playing in the centre of midfield.

Guest Heneage

Nixon: You are a useless pizza-guzzling cock smoker.

Therefore, f*** your formation in the OP. I'll bring a pen and paper on the day and we'll sort it out ourselves. I have told you for WEEKS I will be playing in the centre of midfield.

Pilko, you are a childish imbecile.

All I did was put people where they asked to be put that was the only position left, I suggest you pick your toys up.

I ASKED TO BE PUT IN CENTRAL FUCKING MIDFIELD about ten times and you've put me "in the only position that was left" - how the fuck does that work?

You've just put me where YOU want me to play, therefore as I said, we'll sort it out ourselves.

I've decided on our entrance btw. The car headlights will flash, smoke will go everywhere, and then we all emerage from the car wearing shades and suits to the tune of "Danger! High Voltage!".

Ha ha,

hilarious, Nixon has gone from playing left back, left wing, centre forward for the reds to now being the blues capt!

Wtf

"i want to play on the winning team!"

Guest Heneage

Ha ha,

hilarious, Nixon has gone from playing left back, left wing, centre forward for the reds to now being the blues capt!

Wtf

"i want to play on the winning team!"

The reds got boring.