The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

Hope you're okay.

I'm fine, just trying to wind cp40 up but he is on his way to mine now.

A few scratches round the knee wont stop me playing.

FUCKING BRING IT YOU BLUE PIG DONKEY COCK SUCKING SLAG HOLES!

Right reds, lets fucking give it all this time aye?

I'm in no shape compared to what i'm normally like, but its only one game, and it's only 90 mins.

Just fucking put 100% effort in and just fucking knacker yourself out, you wont die.

I will be shattered tomorrow, but fuck it!

This game is for pride, and to make sure Kezman is on the losing side for the third time.

If we havent got the ball, drop back, everyone help out, eveybody get stuck in?

Remember the guy that ' :facepalm:' your poll, thread or post response?

Well tomorrow is the day where you can get stuck in, and rub his fucking face in it. Look back and he'll be ' :facepalm:' on the floor.

We will fight them on the beaches!

I was completely against you until I got up to this bit.

COOOOMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNNNN YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUU RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDDDDDSSSSSSS!!!

Only kidding Nixy you little turncoat  :colo:

Nixon is in a no-win situation tbh, if Reds win then he loses, but when Blues win it'll just be a hollow victory for him... :undecided:

PS: Weather forecast is now light showers @ 1pm, sunny intervals @ 4pm..!

Guest Stephen927

If I score it will be interesting to see if I celebrate.

Viduka didn't against Middlesbrough, I expect similar from you.  :tickedoff:

If I score it will be interesting to see if I celebrate.

Viduka didn't against Middlesbrough, I expect similar from you.  :tickedoff:

Howay Stephen90210, be fair to Viduka

I bought a new pair of boots today. BIG NASTY metal studs and everything. (lying, just hard plastic).

I'm trying to wear them in so I'm currently in bed in my pants with my footy socks on and my boots on. I look hot.

I bought a new pair of boots today. BIG NASTY metal studs and everything. (lying, just hard plastic).

I'm trying to wear them in so I'm currently in bed in my pants with my footy socks on and my boots on. I look hot.

You always do  :aww:

I just want to let people know of my travel arrangements, incase anything goes wrong:

Ideally, what happens is: I get into Newcastle at 13:41. Nick picks me up at Central at that sorta time, and we get to the pitches for roughly dead on 2pm.

The only issue is that at York, i've got to make a bit of a mad dash from platform to platform, which means there's a slim (though not likely) chance i'll miss that particular train to Newcastle. If that happens, it'll mean i get into Toon for like 14:10. In which case i'll get the Metro to Four Lane Ends and someone will cover for me (think it was Dan B that mentioned something about subs swapping on and off?). Like i say, this probably won't happen - should all be totally fine. But i just want to let people know just incase there's any problems. If the Gods work against me however, i'll ring people and let them know straight away just so everyone knows.

Ideally i'd have been able to get away from work earlier but unfortunately it just isn't possible.

Can't wait, lads. :thup: