The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I just want to let people know of my travel arrangements, incase anything goes wrong:

Ideally, what happens is: I get into Newcastle at 13:41. Nick picks me up at Central at that sorta time, and we get to the pitches for roughly dead on 2pm.

The only issue is that at York, i've got to make a bit of a mad dash from platform to platform, which means there's a slim (though not likely) chance i'll miss that particular train to Newcastle. If that happens, it'll mean i get into Toon for like 14:10. In which case i'll get the Metro to Four Lane Ends and someone will cover for me (think it was Dan B that mentioned something about subs swapping on and off?). Like i say, this probably won't happen - should all be totally fine. But i just want to let people know just incase there's any problems. If the Gods work against me however, i'll ring people and let them know straight away just so everyone knows.

Ideally i'd have been able to get away from work earlier but unfortunately it just isn't possible.

Can't wait, lads. :thup:

I did, but that was before Stu's mate went off camping!

Off to the gym now for a little bit of cardio just to scrape some of the rust off since I've not been this week. Looking forward to this.

Hope you're okay.

I'm fine, just trying to wind cp40 up but he is on his way to mine now.

A few scratches round the knee wont stop me playing.

FUCKING BRING IT YOU BLUE PIG DONKEY COCK SUCKING SLAG HOLES!

tried to ply, me with too much last night, spicy Rice, Banana beer, chip mountain, guiness, sangria, Dogy gear,....was having none of it, knew what he was up to. like a true pro, i ate the the right stuff, and was in before the curfew.

Dirty tactics from Ian (Prophet), coaxing me into drinking last night with a few mates, and then fucking off himself! Not to worry Reds: no side effects, so I'll be on form. I.e. stumbling about, smashing things clear (mis-hits) and falling over.

Get some porridge in you for breakfast and some wholemeal pasta with chicken for lunch. Drink lots of water too, maybe nip out to Boots/Superdrug to get a box of Glucose powder ;)

Get some porridge in you for breakfast and some wholemeal pasta with chicken for lunch. Drink lots of water too, maybe nip out to Boots/Superdrug to get a box of Glucose powder ;)

Nah, just some dextrose!