The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

Worst Player: Gimp. Get up, man.

Seriously cant take that like, thats bullshit.

Gave you fucking blues plenty to think about at the back.

:lol: I'm only playing with you, man. It was more a reference to our scuffle near the corner flag. ;)

Worst Player: Gimp. Get up, man.

Seriously cant take that like, thats bullshit.

Gave you f***ing blues plenty to think about at the back.

:lol: I'm only playing with you, man. It was more a reference to our scuffle near the corner flag. ;)

When you chopped me?

Guest Stephen927

If it's a Sunday I'll try my hardest to get the day off work. Saturdays are tougher because my boss works at a site 2 hours away so couldn't cover for me, whereas on Sundays he has the day off so I could possibly persuade him to give me a day off.

Was at work yesterday sick to the teeth that I couldn't play in this one.

take a couple of points off Gambling_Gorilla's rating...completely forgot the bastard deliberately kicked the ball from point blank range at my face during the warm up...probably concussed yesterday but had a headache all day today.

Cock muncher.

:aww:

take a couple of points off Gambling_Gorilla's rating...completely forgot the b****** deliberately kicked the ball from point blank range at my face during the warm up...probably concussed yesterday but had a headache all day today.

Cock muncher.

Wasn't deliberate, as you could tell from my distibution if I had intended to I would have hit the bar on the other goal. 

At least I didn't whack the ball off your bollocks like pilko did with me.

take a couple of points off Gambling_Gorilla's rating...completely forgot the b****** deliberately kicked the ball from point blank range at my face during the warm up...probably concussed yesterday but had a headache all day today.

Cock muncher.

Wasn't deliberate, as you could tell from my distibution if I had intended to I would have hit the bar on the other goal. 

At least I didn't whack the ball off your bollocks like pilko did with me.

To be fair it seemed like you decided to save that shot with your crotch as you could have caught it fairly easily.

Had just been to the Van on Norham rd today , when i saw the Ref crossing the rd.

Was temted to shout,.. 'oy ref we was robbed',..but was driving with a mouthful of Bacon Sarnie.

Guest Stephen927

Had just been to the Van on Norham rd today , when i saw the Ref crossing the rd.

Was temted to shout,.. 'oy ref we was robbed',..but was driving with a mouthful of Bacon Sarnie.

Would have been funny if you'd shouted it with a mouthful of Bacon Sarnie though. Without that, it's just weird.

Would have been funny if you'd shouted it with a mouthful of Bacon Sarnie though. Without that, it's just weird.

?????

Nice thread killer CP40.

was mystified as to how its hilarious to shout at the ref with bacon in your mouth?

if this thread is dead,...(Expected more from the reds for thier only ever single win like). then Kezman can free up game no4 thread,...wonder who he will play for next game?

Aye, for the record my bollock-knacker shot was a not very hard, slightly dipping shot that TGG inexplicably chose to try and chest. It did still make me feel incredibly guilty though. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Nice thread killer CP40.

was mystified as to how its hilarious to shout at the ref with bacon in your mouth?

if this thread is dead,...(Expected more from the reds for thier only ever single win like). then Kezman can free up game no4 thread,...wonder who he will play for next game?

I;m just gonna watch.

Aye, for the record my bollock-knacker shot was a not very hard, slightly dipping shot that TGG inexplicably chose to try and chest. It did still make me feel incredibly guilty though. :lol:

I was trying to be fancy after chesting down an earlier shot.  Glad it wasn't Slim,  if it had been, my lass may have executed him as my bollocks would have come out my mouth.. 

Actually, on that note whatever position Slim plays for NOFC, make sure he can take alot of shots, nearly broke my hand with one in warmup,  I took some shots of Steve Bowey (ex Bristol City, I think he took their set pieces) and Slims had far more venom in them.  Don't think I've experienced such a powerful strike before.