The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

My cousin is playing the other CB role, is Stephen playing?

Good question, I'll get in touch. Aye mate I'll play the CM role, only worry is with their 5 man midfield we'd get a bit exposed, particularly down the flanks?

ESPN been in touch about the rights yet ?

can we rely on an apperance this time btw? you mentioned going to the last one but didn't bother in the end

the date changed which meant i was at work and done my hamstring in (see hamstrung thread)

when is this one ? if off i may come along under an alias.

ESPN been in touch about the rights yet ?

can we rely on an apperance this time btw? you mentioned going to the last one but didn't bother in the end

the date changed which meant i was at work and done my hamstring in (see hamstrung thread)

when is this one ? if off i may come along under an alias.

:facepalm:

If the OP is correct as of right now, the Blue Team have 11 + 3 subs.

Nixon, I'll be in touch Mon night when I'm back in the country.

I'll also update people with full details of the match.

Assume we're (Blue Team) just playing 4-4-2 and none of this 4-5-1/4-3-3 bollocks?

Assume we're (Blue Team) just playing 4-4-2 and none of this 4-5-1/4-3-3 bollocks?

Hang on, hang on, stop the bus.

Am I reading this right.  We the reds dont have enough players where as the blue team have a full team of 11 and 3 subs?

WTF, give us those 3 players.

f***ing hell man.

What a bunch of gays.

Hang on, hang on, stop the bus.

Am I reading this right.  We the reds dont have enough players where as the blue team have a full team of 11 and 3 subs?

WTF, give us those 3 players.

f***ing hell man.

What a bunch of gays.

we ve got too many, and Nixonkez, has swithched wtf.

oh gimp hows the pushing bikes with flat tyres training going. :nope:

well this page isnt going to get update with Nixon banned from the forums. Utter Cunt :lol:

i missed nixon getting banned, why does that amuse me so much????

Coz it's usually hard to miss the sod.

Guest Stephen927

What a berk getting himself banned for basically the same thing as Pilko. Would have thought he'd have twigged when he was typing it what was going to happen.

What a berk getting himself banned for basically the same thing as Pilko. Would have thought he'd have twigged when he was typing it what was going to happen.

Aye, obviously I wasn't as good a martyr as I thought.

I still think calling someone a cunt on here is the equivalent of will/unaware hands in football. The refs have a very different approach to each situation, and hand out yellow cards and pens in one situation, and nothing in the next even if they're blatantly the same, or even more obious.

I still think calling someone a cunt on here is the equivalent of will/unaware hands in football. The refs have a very different approach to each situation, and hand out yellow cards and pens in one situation, and nothing in the next even if they're blatantly the same, or even more obious.

And I'd agree with that. There's one or two users that get away with murder. Also think that in a first instance, a post edit and a warning is way more appropriate.

I still think calling someone a c*** on here is the equivalent of will/unaware hands in football. The refs have a very different approach to each situation, and hand out yellow cards and pens in one situation, and nothing in the next even if they're blatantly the same, or even more obious.

And I'd agree with that. There's one or two users that get away with murder.   Also think that in a first instance, a post edit and a warning is way more appropriate.

name names.

Pilko and Nixon are Laurel an Hardy

http://members.cox.net/n7rk/theboys2.jpg

I still think calling someone a c*** on here is the equivalent of will/unaware hands in football. The refs have a very different approach to each situation, and hand out yellow cards and pens in one situation, and nothing in the next even if they're blatantly the same, or even more obious.

And I'd agree with that. There's one or two users that get away with murder.   Also think that in a first instance, a post edit and a warning is way more appropriate.

name names.

he wont, or he will be murdered,....

he has got a point tho.

edit, for once kizero is right,.. we need yellow anr reds cards, Dave.