The Third N-O Football Match - Red Team 3 - 1 Blue Team

Guest Heneage

I don't really want to be captain, it's just Nixon's s*** banter (far shitter than yours gimp) when he keeps telling me I'm reds captain. Anyone who particularly wants to be captain can be.

Wow, somone with shitter craic then me? Well I never!

I don't really want to be captain, it's just Nixon's s*** banter (far shitter than yours gimp) when he keeps telling me I'm reds captain. Anyone who particularly wants to be captain can be.

You really are a right huffy teenager.   ;D

He's been using that same gag for months man, keeps saying to me on msn "so I'll put you in as reds captain yeah?"

At least I find different, creative ways of telling him he's a porky bastard. O0

I'll be reds captain.

Might have a fucking bit of bottle about us this time around.

CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Were you captain last time?

I had bottle. I'm full of bottle. Bottle.

Haha, I didn't even know. Well continue, I'll be the vice-captain, we can have the good cop, bad cop vibe going.

I'll be reds captain.

Haha, I didn't even know. Well continue, I'll be the vice-captain, we can have the good cop, bad cop vibe going.

What!?

I wasn't "Captain", nor was I aware we even had captains. I was just saying I had bottle!

I'll be reds captain.

What!?

I wasn't "Captain", nor was I aware we even had captains. I was just saying I had bottle!

:thup: Keep it up then,

Sincere regards,

Captain Rocker.  :aww:

Guest Heneage

Fuck off man I've asked you twice at most. Once because Rocker wanted to sort positions and it's you that chat's the most shite in here.

Guest Heneage

Be nice if we could get an extra player or 3 before we plan out. Unless the Reds know of a ringer?

Guest Heneage

I'm not looking forward to this the same way I was looking forward to the last one. We need to get that sorted.

How do you mean?

I'm not looking forward to this the same way I was looking forward to the last one. We need to get that sorted.

How do you mean?

He doesn't like winning, his Dad always used to push him to win as a child, now he prefers to lose, as if he loses all the time people won't be dissapointed.

How do you mean?

Well it just hasn't had the same build up. Half the people playing haven't really commented in here for one. Has it been paid for? Just doesn't have the same excitement.

Maybe I'm mentally scarred, after all, the most recent occasion was my first time... it was built up so much, only to be dissapointing and painful. I bled a little.  :shifty:

How do you mean?

Well it just hasn't had the same build up. Half the people playing haven't really commented in here for one. Has it been paid for? Just doesn't have the same excitement.

Maybe I'm mentally scarred, after all, the most recent occasion was my first time... it was built up so much, only to be dissapointing and painful. I bled a little.  :shifty:

remind me on, before the game then, and i will give you something to think about.

How do you mean?

remind me on, before the game then, and i will give you something to think about.

That post made no sense.

How do you mean?

That post made no sense.

whats new?