Disloyal footballers/managers

GG

I know it's not really about loyalty , but now not only is Redknapp in the papers every day giving his opinion on everything that doesn't concern him, he's also telling us who Liverpool have been putting bids in for.

This arrogant prick thinks he's running the FA, UEFA, FIFA and probably the fucking world by the end of the day.

Suffice to say, i'm not his biggest fan.

He's a cunt. A big one at that too.

Don Hutchison.

A geordie proud to play for the mackems and an Englishman who played for Scotland needs to be pelted with shit every time he sticks his head out of the fucking door. Prick.

Keegan.   :eek:

I wouldn't, Parky will come up with lots of witty names for you like "MessiPants", if he reads any posts about Keegan leaving.

:lol: because its true

I'm afraid the idea of loyalty went out when the money came in.................

O0

The biggest case of this in recent times with a player has to be Alan Smith.  Played for Leeds, professed his love for them and while playing for them went on record and said the one team he would never, ever play for was ManUre.  No sooner had they been relegated his transfer request was in and his destination..... 

I'm afraid the idea of loyalty went out when the money came in.................

O0

The biggest case of this in recent times with a player has to be Alan Smith.  Played for Leeds, professed his love for them and while playing for them went on record and said the one team he would never, ever play for was ManUre.  No sooner had they been relegated his transfer request was in and his destination..... 

So Smith to Sunderland then eh? :razz:

So Smith to Sunderland then eh? :razz:

That's the rumour on the BBC - up against Blackburn (surprised at that like) and Stoke.  This wouldn't be taken as an act of betrayal, but an act of utmost loyalty to get his hopeless carcass down to the Village of The Damned and mooch wages off them.  Plus give them the opportunity to pay the rumoured £3milllion to take him off our hands.

I'd still boo the cunt the next time we play them though.