Who is optimistic about the next season?

Ericz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not too concerned.  Like other's have said, it will be good to see some of our youngin's get a chance in the first team and it will be good to see us win a few matches.  I don't expect us to shoot back up but it will be a good season none-the-less.

If we get sold within the next month and the new manager is given some backing in the transfer market there is no reason why we cannot be optimistic about next season.

Dunno. Ashley is a bloody idiot but if he'd been staying and just got on with appointing Shearer I'd have been much more optimistic.

As things stand nothing can happen until the club is sold.

Have to say this, the quicker the club is sold the better off we will be.

The way things are at present i am extremely pessimistic and it just about sums up the amateurs running this club into the ground with no idea .

This - unless there are huge changes at all levels of the club by the end of June, next season will be a complete write-off ; any longer delay and we could be looking at a second relegation.

Just confused at the moment, no idea what is going to happen. I thought relegation with Shearer as manager and a bit of stability might have a silver lining, but then the ownership is thrown into confusion yet again.

If it gets sorted in the next couple of weeks we could still do alright, but I think promotion this season is looking less likely.

Have to say I'm pretty low right now.  I've tried to remain as positive over things as possible, to the point of berating certain forum members about it :lol:, but the events of the last month or so have basically sapped my will to live. 

I was very optimistic, looking forward to the season in many respects, up until about a week ago when Ashley annouces to the world he's trying yet again to flog the club and the dallying over appointing Shearer.

At this moment in time we are screwed for next season, things can change of course, but events need to move fast or things may go further downhill for what has become the most incompetent club in football.