The 'for sale' list

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest optimistic nit

oba can fuck off tbh, sky high wages for a very mediocure player.

i'd be gutted about losing enrique and xisco (and jonas, but him going is enevitable). xisco would be worth hanging on to if we can imo considering we're in the Championship.

meh, i'm not that fussed about any of them.

martins has been decent, but does 4 goals (in his best season) more than patrick kluivert (when mostly played out of position or injured) really make him a hero? more to say how vilified paddy was

Guest Joe90

None of them. Where I sit in the East stand watching Enrique defend always gave me palputations. He looked like a supertanker doing a 3 point turn when he was defending so nope, no thanks. We need to build again from the ground up. Year zero. Get the kids in.

There's only Enrique I'd be particularly gutted about losing from that lot.

He's the only one I picked.

Nearly got it badly wrong mind, I started off picking all of those I wanted to f*ck off :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Enriques the only one.

At least it stops the hysterical whining on other forums and in pubs about 'the whole squads up for sale. Not sure anyone can argue that the hole we are in financially needs to be filled with whatever we can get for this pack of wasters.

Jonas, Enrique, Xisco, Martins for me.

same for me....plus bassong! but we cant expect them to stay....maybe xisco, but offers from spain will be made for him i guess!

the only way to convince some of them to stay is if shearer was appointed as manager...soon!

Guest Roger Kint

same for me....plus bassong! but we cant expect them to stay....maybe xisco, but offers from spain will be made for him i guess!

the only way to convince some of them to stay is if shearer was appointed as manager...soon!

He isnt on the list

He isnt on the list

すみません

None of them. Where I sit in the East stand watching Enrique defend always gave me palputations. He looked like a supertanker doing a 3 point turn when he was defending so nope, no thanks. We need to build again from the ground up. Year zero. Get the kids in.

From where you sit?  You stuck behind a pole or something? He was our best player after Bassong last season.

Guest Roger Kint

He isnt on the list

すみません

What?

He isnt on the list

すみません

What?

It means 'Peace be with those who carry water across great mountains without buckets'

Guest Roger Kint

He said "sorry" in Japanese. "Sugoi" means "great" though he should probably change it to "warui". Japanese lesson over!

Oh i thought it was something needing censorship :blush:

Shit source but:

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/21446/Nolan_desperate_to_get_out_of_Toon.aspx

HULL are ready to step up their pursuit of Newcastle's Kevin Nolan by offering £2.5million for the midfielder. The 29-year-old is desperate to quit St James' Park after suffering relegation with the Toon.Nolan joined Newcastle from Bolton for £4million last January but has endured a disappointing time on Tyneside. Tigers boss Phil Brown is a huge admirer of Nolan having worked with the player during their time together at Bolton.

And Nolan is expected to jump at the chance of a move back to the Premier League with Hull ready to offer the player a three-year deal.

*crosses fingers*

Guest Heneage

s*** source but:

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/21446/Nolan_desperate_to_get_out_of_Toon.aspx

HULL are ready to step up their pursuit of Newcastle's Kevin Nolan by offering £2.5million for the midfielder. The 29-year-old is desperate to quit St James' Park after suffering relegation with the Toon.Nolan joined Newcastle from Bolton for £4million last January but has endured a disappointing time on Tyneside. Tigers boss Phil Brown is a huge admirer of Nolan having worked with the player during their time together at Bolton.

And Nolan is expected to jump at the chance of a move back to the Premier League with Hull ready to offer the player a three-year deal.

*crosses fingers*

*Takes out prayer mat*

Shit source but:

*crosses fingers*

Didn't realise Nolan was 29.

s*** source but:

*crosses fingers*

Didn't realise Nolan was 29.

Why? Because he looks like a 40 year old alcoholic?