The 'for sale' list

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Enrique, Martins, Xisco.

Martins as while he's probably played us for mugs, you get the feeling he loves it here. Enrique and Xisco because then the boo boy mongs have won.

how will the boo boys win if Xisco goes?  we've had  managers this season and NONE of them have played him!  Surely that tells you everything you need to know,  the lad is f***ing useless man.

How can you tell if they never get a chance? Shola's great in training but inept in a match, some players just don't train well.

Martins can fuck the fuck off.

Only player I'd be bothered about would be Enrique. Not gutted if any of the players on the list left, since the good ones (Jonas and Enrique) are too goo for the Championship. I'd be gutted if Martins stayed, though.

Guest BooBoo

Enrique, Martins, Xisco.

Martins as while he's probably played us for mugs, you get the feeling he loves it here. Enrique and Xisco because then the boo boy mongs have won.

how will the boo boys win if Xisco goes?  we've had  managers this season and NONE of them have played him!  Surely that tells you everything you need to know,  the lad is f***ing useless man.

How can you tell if they never get a chance? Shola's great in training but inept in a match, some players just don't train well.

I guess we'll never know with Xisco but i spoke to a a few lads who watched him in the reserves and they said he looked poor even at that level.

Enrique, Martins, Xisco.

i've seen enough of him in the reserve team to know he's not good enough.  If one manager had left him out all season then you could say he was unlucky not be given a chance but 4 managers have ignored him, even when the team was short of goals.

In saying that i hope he has a blinder in the Euro under 21's and scores loads of goals as then someone might come in and take him off our hands!!

Guest Heneage

Enrique, Martins, Xisco.

i've seen enough of him in the reserve team to know he's not good enough.  If one manager had left him out all season then you could say he was unlucky not be given a chance but 4 managers have ignored him, even when the team was short of goals.

In saying that i hope he has a blinder in the Euro under 21's and scores loads of goals as then someone might come in and take him off our hands!!

Has he not been scoring for the reserves?

absolutely none of them. they relegated us.

Aye exactly.

Can't see how anyone can be "gutted" to lose any. None of the fuckers are fit to lace the boots of Shearer, Ferdinand, Ginola, Albert etc.

Enrique, Martins, Xisco.

Has he not been scoring for the reserves?

Yes he scored a few,  couple of penalties and tap ins mainly,  yes you could argue he was in the right place at the right time but his all round general play is poor. 

Unless we get a new, seriously rich owner we won't be able to afford that list of players. Bearing in mind our new status as a Championship side I would also be surprised if we manage to replace them with better. 

Guest BooBoo

So if everyone on the list slings their hook and Lovenkrands, Viduka and the Horse Whisperer are out of contract that leaves us with Carroll and Ranger for attack.

And Carroll is injured.

Class.

Xisco. :lol:

Would prefer to keep Enrique, but I can't say I'd be gutted if he left.

I'd probably keep Jonas if he was arsed, but judging by the last few games of the season he's not that pushed about being at the club.

absolutely none of them. they relegated us.

Aye exactly.

Can't see how anyone can be "gutted" to lose any. None of the fuckers are fit to lace the boots of Shearer, Ferdinand, Ginola, Albert etc.

Yep.  No respect for any of them after this season.  Some did better than others obviously, but thats only the difference between celebrating when and if they fuck off (Coloccini, Barton, Butt) and just shrugging (Jonas, Enrique).

Pretty depressing when you realise Nicky Butt, Alan Smith and Damien Duff are NOT on this supposed list btw. :undecided:

Because they're blatantly the only 3 players who want to stay.

Aye, because where else are they going to pick up 60k a week?

Pretty depressing when you realise Nicky Butt, Alan Smith and Damien Duff are NOT on this supposed list btw. :undecided:

if they weren't taking taking home about £170,000 a week between them then i think those 3 could have done a decent job for us in the championship(can't believe i've just said that!).  Add Beye's experience to those 3 and get some young hungry players then we could have a decent blend of youth and experience.  Won't happen though so no point thinking about it.

I'm sure the publication of this list will do wonders for our chances of picking up decent fees btw. :thup:

Really? I would've thought we'd just once again shot ourselves in our collective fucking foot.