Confederations Cup

Kaizero

5-2 brazil

Without Howard it would probably be like that already! One more Brazil as I was stupid enough to bet on them at lousy odds

Me too, which is the only reason I'm happy they won. Would have wanted USA to win, especially after a brilliant first half.

any idea what the temp was there. saw lots of heavy coats etc.

i've always thought it would be interesting to have a world cup in a  northern european winter as opposed to conditions which favour south american and southern european countries.

i've always thought it would be interesting to have a world cup in a  northern european winter as opposed to conditions which favour south american and southern european countries.

Think I head the Swedish commentators saying 5 degrees Celsius before the game started.

Guest ObaStar

I think it is low 20s. And the climate will probably help England who have looked out of sorts in hot weather.

Yanks threw this one away. They couldn't keep the ball, their heads went down, they got too casual.

A little unlucky with a couple of decisions but they got away with that shot that barely crossed the line so they can't really complain.

Should have kept at Brazil.