Xisco has his say

Dave

Guest wshmag

Can't see why whsmag doesn't just go and support Man U. Maybe he could troll their boards too.

why the fuck would i want to do that?

Guest toonlass

Can't see why whsmag doesn't just go and support Man U. Maybe he could troll their boards too.

You don't seem to like much about Newcastle United from what you have said on here, do you?

Guest wshmag

You don't seem to like much about Newcastle United from what you have said on here, do you?

what's to like about relegation and a team full of overpaid shit-houses?

why the f*** would i want to do that?

what's to like about relegation and a team full of overpaid s***-houses?

Comments like that don't exactly put you in a good light do they. Not that you care, as you don't support the club.

Guest wshmag

Comments like that don't exactly put you in a good light do they. Not that you care, as you don't support the club.

i think you'll find i do support nufc.

i think you'll also find that i'm massively pissed off with NUFC

Guest toonlass

Well shut up with your whining on, and start supporting nufc, cos you sound like a broken record on every thread you post on.

Guest wshmag

Well shut up with your whining on, and start supporting nufc, cos you sound like a broken record on every thread you post on.

yeaaah, go team toon army !