Xisco has his say

Dave

Guest wshmag

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

what a fucking stupid thing to say.

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

He injured his toe in a reserves game and was out for most of the run-in. Shearer didn't have a chance to see him enough in training did he?

if xisco wanted to play, he should have asked kinnear/hughton/shearer why he wasn't being picked or what he had to do to prove his worth.

but what did he do? fuck all.

he waited until the end of the season, he waited until kinnear had fucked off, he waited until he was out of the country and then he let his mouth go.

Tell you what, you try being 22, in a foreign country, employed by an organisation that couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, where the manager might not be the manager tomorrow and you try and be a success. I don't know whether Xisco could have been any good for us, as he was never given a chance. Do you reckon his confidence and self-belief would not be affected by being snubbed by the gaffer? How do you know he didn't knock on Kinnear's door and ask why he wasn't given a chance? There has been zero communication from the club on anything this past year. Get off the lad's back ffs.

one fucking interview to a newspaper and all of a sudden the cunt is innocent.

he is shit.

Guest toonlass

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

He injured his toe in a reserves game and was out for most of the run-in. Shearer didn't have a chance to see him enough in training did he?

if xisco wanted to play, he should have asked kinnear/hughton/shearer why he wasn't being picked or what he had to do to prove his worth.

he waited until the end of the season, he waited until kinnear had fucked off, he waited until he was out of the country and then he let his mouth go.

Tell you what, you try being 22, in a foreign country, employed by an organisation that couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, where the manager might not be the manager tomorrow and you try and be a success. I don't know whether Xisco could have been any good for us, as he was never given a chance. Do you reckon his confidence and self-belief would not be affected by being snubbed by the gaffer? How do you know he didn't knock on Kinnear's door and ask why he wasn't given a chance? There has been zero communication from the club on anything this past year. Get off the lad's back ffs.

he is shit.

No he is not innocent, but he doesn't deserve shit like you gave him.

Guest wshmag

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

no, you are right.

he is on 60k a week, and his only contribution was a tap in against hull city.

i take it all back.

Guest toonlass

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

no, you are right.

i take it all back.

Aye its his fault he was ignored by Kinnear to the point of Kinnear not even acknowledging publically that he was at the club.

Guest wshmag

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

no, you are right.

i take it all back.

Aye its his fault he was ignored by Kinnear to the point of Kinnear not even acknowledging publically that he was at the club.

hey, i was only checking my facts before posting my shite patter.

why single out kinnear?

Well that worked out well didn't it? Thankfully picking Shola and Carroll and rewarding them with new contracts saved our Premiership status...woohoo!

Still at least Michael Owen and Nolan have proved their worth...

Guest Micktoon

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

Just out of curiosity how do you know he's shit. How many times have you seen hime play to make this expert opinion.

Guest wshmag

and he's a puff .

I'm sorry, that's inexcusable and not want I want to see on this board.

wind your neck in man .

Guest wshmag

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

Just out of curiosity how do you know he's shit. How many times have you seen hime play to make this expert opinion.

i've been there all his first team appearances. and he's looked out of his depth.

missed a sitter at home to hull in the fa cup but that's kinnear's fault for not saying hello.

why single out kinnear?

he is shit.

i've been there all his first team appearances. and he's looked out of his depth.

missed a sitter at home to hull in the fa cup but that's kinnear's fault for not saying hello.

Surely it's a bit early to be on the drink?

Guest samjack

Thats a shocking inditement to Newcastle United tbh, do you think SBR would have treat a new employee in that way....or any decent manager even if he was'nt their choice !!!!!

Can you see any'Big' club buying a player with a reasonable reputation for a Big fee & leaving them out consistantly even when the club is desparate for a new direction to go........the whole thing is pathetic imo & he should be given the opportunity to shine, the fee had nowt to do with him remember.....or the wages probably !!!!

and he's a puff .

wind your neck in man .

I would suggest that is is you, sir, who should wind your neck in.

It's no different whatsoever for suggesting Shola should be punted because he's a n***** - it's bang out of order and, as ChrisMcQuillan says, inexcusable.

Denigrate his playing ability if you wish, but to suggest that who he cuddles up to at night should influence whether he remains at the club is not on.

Guest wshmag

Thats a shocking inditement to Newcastle United tbh, do you think SBR would have treat a new employee in that way....or any decent manager even if he was'nt their choice !!!!!

Can you see any'Big' club buying a player with a reasonable reputation for a Big fee & leaving them out consistantly even when the club is desparate for a new direction to go........the whole thing is pathetic imo & he should be given the opportunity to shine, the fee had nowt to do with him remember.....or the wages probably !!!!

he was forced into taking 60k a week?

Guest wshmag

and he's a puff .

wind your neck in man .

It's no different whatsoever for suggesting Shola should be punted because he's a n***** - it's bang out of order and, as ChrisMcQuillan says, inexcusable.

Denigrate his playing ability if you wish, but to suggest that who he cuddles up to at night should influence whether he remains at the club is not on.

are you saying you have never,ever called some a gay?

and he's a puff .

wind your neck in man .

Maybe when I was about 10, before I learned how offensive it is.

Perhaps that is that your excuse?

Guest Ebolarama

Feel sorry for him

why ?

he is obviously s*** if he can't get a game ahead of amoebi

and he's a puff .

You are a dangerously stupid homophobe who clearly has severe learning difficulties. It's a miracle you can drink without swallowing your tongue.

Guest wshmag

and he's a puff .

wind your neck in man .

Maybe when I was about 10, before I learned how offensive it is.

Perhaps that is that your excuse?

give over. it is not inexcusable.

it's harmless. and you know it. you are simply trying to be all PC and clever.

"puff" - are you seriously offended by that? how did you ever make it through school ?

This has turned into a foul personal attack on a player whome nobody on here knows. This forum is for discussion on footballing matters and this childish attack on a person disgusts me.

On footballing matters, he never got the chance to adapt to the English game, he's only 22 and it is apparent the lad has tallent and drive, a year in the championship could do him good to learn the game. If we can get a good fee for him then we should get him off the books, if not, give him his chance, if he doesn't adapt, move him on, but I think he'll do well given a run in the first team, especially at this level.

Guest wshmag

This has turned into a foul personal attack on a player whome nobody on here knows. This forum is for discussion on footballing matters and this childish attack on a person disgusts me.

On footballing matters, he never got the chance to adapt to the English game, he's only 22 and it is apparent the lad has tallent and drive, a year in the championship could do him good to learn the game. If we can get a good fee for him then we should get him off the books, if not, give him his chance, if he doesn't adapt, move him on, but I think he'll do well given a run in the first team, especially at this level.

no it hasn't turned into a" foul personal attack".

it was a harmless post blown out of proportion by students trying to be all PC .

Guest Ebolarama

no it hasn't turned into a" foul personal attack".

it was a harmless post blown out of proportion by students trying to be all PC .

Yeah, homophobia is totally harmless. Just ask Justin Fashanu.

Ignorance is no excuse.