Xisco has his say

Dave

It's a fact that Ashley's fat, you can see it with your eyes. It isn't a fact that Xisco's gay, so calling him a puff technically goes down as libel. :dontknow:

[photos of Xisco licking face with couple dudes]

[photos of Ashley]

:pow:

Mike Ashley cant be called a fat c*** from now on. It's a very personal insult

BAN THE INEXCUSABLE FATTOPHOBES!!!

Sexuality is not a conscious choice, imo.

Becoming MA's size seems more of one, though.

I disagree, however I'll be fucking pissed if i find out that the only reason Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith are starting ahead of Xisco is because he's gay.

I disagree, however I'll be fucking pissed if i find out that the only reason Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith are starting ahead of Xisco is because he's gay.

You what :lol: :lol:

These fffaaaaaaccckkkiiinnngggg poooooofffftaaas only do it to piss us normal people off.

Guest Micktoon

puffs aplenty on here.

Do yourself a favour. Put your bottle of white lightening down, untuck your tracky bottoms form your socks, put your baseball cap on straight and get a life

I disagree, however I'll be f***ing pissed if i find out that the only reason Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith are starting ahead of Xisco is because he's gay.

Whaat?

I disagree, however I'll be f***ing pissed if i find out that the only reason Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith are starting ahead of Xisco is because he's gay.

Fucking hell read that wrong!! sorry guys :lol:

These fffaaaaaaccckkkiiinnngggg poooooofffftaaas only do it to piss us normal people off.

Just haven't met the right woman yet.

puffs aplenty on here.

Do yourself a favour. Put your bottle of white lightening down, untuck your tracky bottoms form your socks, put your baseball cap on straight and get a life

I bet you any money as well that Xisco has still pulled more lasses, and better looking ones, than wshmag and the whole forum could dream of. :lol:

puffs aplenty on here.

I bet you any money as well that Xisco has still pulled more lasses, and better looking ones, than wshmag and the whole forum could dream of. :lol:

I heard he didnt get it up though

Guest Micktoon

puffs aplenty on here.

As Peter Crouch said when asked what would he be if he wasn't a footballer, his answer........single.

Guest toonlass

puffs aplenty on here.

As Peter Crouch said when asked what would he be if he wasn't a footballer, his answer........a virgin

FYP to what he actually said

Guest Stephen927

I think wshmag meant it in a harmless way. Through high school in Newcastle using the word gay as an insult was pretty commonplace, I just think something has been lost in translation here.

I disagree, we need to start confronting this kind of casual abuse of people based on their sexuality. It's not on.

I'm not saying its acceptable by the way, just that it is used a lot, at least in the North East.

It's used a lot in the North West too, as I'm sure over most of the country. Doesn't make it right and it's something we've got to stop seeing as acceptable.

Crap, S**t, useless... all perfectly acceptable adjectives.

Again, don't get me wrong, it's not something I'd use to put a player down. I stopped using that word as an insult in Year 9.  :lol:

Wish I could remember year 9 :lol:

I wasn't having a go at you, it was just a general post on my opinion, sorry if it seemed that way.

Anyways, Xisco, next year, sounds good to me, lets give him a chance if he stays and not get on his back.

No worries mate, I didn't think you were having a go.  :thup:

Guest Micktoon

puffs aplenty on here.

As Peter Crouch said when asked what would he be if he wasn't a footballer, his answer........a virgin

Aye that.

FYP to what he actually said

fuck knows what this board would be like if i did actally say something controversial

Saying something controversial requires a small amount of intelligence, otherwise it's just fishing and piss-taking.

f*** knows what this board would be like if i did actally say something controversial

Saying something controversial requires a small amount of intelligence, otherwise it's just fishing and piss-taking.

:thup:

Guest fading star

"I knew the story that Keegan was not the one who wanted to sign me. We never spoke much. I would say 'hello'. That was about it."

c***. Keegan that is.

How long was KK at the club after Xisco signed?

Guest toonlass

"I knew the story that Keegan was not the one who wanted to sign me. We never spoke much. I would say 'hello'. That was about it."

c***. Keegan that is.

How long was KK at the club after Xisco signed?

About 30 seconds

Guest Alan Shearer 9

For the record I always thought Xisco should have been given more of a chance than the likes of Ameobi and Carroll. The slander against his name on account of his alleged sexuality is a disgrace really.

I have heard from an fairly reliable source that he is in talks with several German clubs because he likes the massive sausages they do over there, looks like he could be off.

For the record I always thought Xisco should have been given more of a chance than the likes of Ameobi and Carroll. The slander against his name on account of his alleged sexuality is a disgrace really.

I have heard from an fairly reliable source that he is in talks with several German clubs because he likes the massive sausages they do over there, looks like he could be off.

:lol: You utter cunt.