Xisco has his say

Dave

"I knew the story that Keegan was not the one who wanted to sign me. We never spoke much. I would say 'hello'. That was about it."

c***. Keegan that is.

They overlapped by about 24 hours :lol:

Dont care :lol:

"When Kinnear came... for me nothing. On that first Monday I knew I would not be playing. There was no communication with Kinnear. I was very angry. For a player the most important thing is respect. I felt they didn't care if I trained well or trained badly. It was 'You stay here and train one or two hours and then go home'.

That's disgusting, inexcusable, behaviour from any manager.

"When Kinnear came... for me nothing. On that first Monday I knew I would not be playing. There was no communication with Kinnear. I was very angry. For a player the most important thing is respect. I felt they didn't care if I trained well or trained badly. It was 'You stay here and train one or two hours and then go home'.

That's disgusting, inexcusable, behaviour from any manager.

I agree but that's what happens when you appoint a dinosaur and a chancer like Kinnear.

Guest wshmag

Feel sorry for him

why ?

he is obviously shit if he can't get a game ahead of amoebi

and he's a puff .

Guest toonlass

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Shut up man.

He was completely ignored. Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

And if he is gay, so what? You want him like?

Guest wshmag

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

what a fucking stupid thing to say.

Guest toonlass

Wouldn't have mattered if he was Fernando Torres, Kinnear would never have given him a game.

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

Guest Heneage

Feel sorry for him

why ?

he is obviously s*** if he can't get a game ahead of amoebi

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

Guest wshmag

Get real, Kinnear didn't even acknowledge Xisco was here. When he was talking in the press he would say "I have however many strikers" and name them and not even mention Xisco. He was treated appaulingly.

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

Guest wshmag

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

for saying puff?

Guest Heneage

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

for saying puff?

For making out like it should be held against him when there's no actual proof of his sexual preference. Joe is that you?

Guest toonlass

why single out kinnear?

shearer didn't play him either , you know. i suppose shearer wouldn't pick torres as well ?

fact is, if he was good enough he would have played. the fact shola and carroll were picked ahead of him speaks volumes.

He injured his toe in a reserves game and was out for most of the run-in. Shearer didn't have a chance to see him enough in training did he?

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

Nah wshmag seems a perfectly reasonable poster, worldly even.  

Bollocks he's a fucking caveman.

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

for saying puff?

For making out like it should be held against him when there's no actual proof of his sexual preference. Joe is that you?

Xisco would like it held against him allegedly.

Guest toonlass

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Banned surely?

for saying puff?

Xisco would like it held against him allegedly.

:lol:

Guest wshmag

why single out kinnear?

He injured his toe in a reserves game and was out for most of the run-in. Shearer didn't have a chance to see him enough in training did he?

if xisco wanted to play, he should have asked kinnear/hughton/shearer why he wasn't being picked or what he had to do to prove his worth.

but what did he do? fuck all.

he waited until the end of the season, he waited until kinnear had fucked off, he waited until he was out of the country and then he let his mouth go.

I actually  think his attitude is all wrong and the reason he will not make it. Yeah he might say the right things but actions speak louder than words. If he rated himself as a footballer he would have kicked up a fuss demanding to play, it's not like he's got some fantastic players ahead of him. There's not a decent footballer out there who has got the hunger/desire to make it at the top level that would put up with not being able to get into a team like Newcastle!

Fair play to the lad though because if I was on his money and not playing I would just accept the money and say the right things about "taking my chance when it comes". That's because I know I'm not good enough for the top level (just about up to pub team standard!) and had struck lucky which is what I think Xisco is also thinking!

This just shows where we go wrong as a club as we are willing to give too many people a chance when it's obvious they are rubbish. If it's not Xisco, it was let's give Ashley a chance, or now lets give Freddy Shepard a chance, let's give Jonas a chance when he's got decent players around him, let's give Barton a chance when he sorts himself out, lets give insert name a chance when they are not injured!

As a set of fans we really need to set ourselves some standards and see things for what they are!

Guest wshmag

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

What a pathetic little scrote you are.

you've got my card marked.

People who went to see the reserve matches said he was pretty woeful. Even in the games he scored a few tap ins.

So isnt it possible he just wasnt very good in training and maybe lacked motivation?

Guest wshmag

People who went to see the reserve matches said he was pretty woeful. Even in the games he scored a few tap ins.

So isnt it possible he just wasnt very good in training and maybe lacked motivation?

no,of course it's not possible.

kinnear didn't say hello to him you know? it's all kinnears fault.

Guest firetotheworks

Feel sorry for him

why ?

and he's a puff .

Ah, what an endearing character you are.  :aww:

Guest toonlass

why single out kinnear?

if xisco wanted to play, he should have asked kinnear/hughton/shearer why he wasn't being picked or what he had to do to prove his worth.

but what did he do? fuck all.

he waited until the end of the season, he waited until kinnear had fucked off, he waited until he was out of the country and then he let his mouth go.

Tell you what, you try being 22, in a foreign country, employed by an organisation that couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, where the manager might not be the manager tomorrow and you try and be a success. I don't know whether Xisco could have been any good for us, as he was never given a chance. Do you reckon his confidence and self-belief would not be affected by being snubbed by the gaffer? How do you know he didn't knock on Kinnear's door and ask why he wasn't given a chance? There has been zero communication from the club on anything this past year. Get off the lad's back ffs.