Xisco has his say

Dave

Guest wshmag

So is the term arse bandit out of order too? :lol:

How can a thread about a good honest interview by a player turn into such a fkn whingfest?

because there's many on here who take a simple,harmless,jibe way out of proportion by trying to be all pc .

Guest wshmag

your views on Xisco, Martins and basically everything are beyond ridiculous. You beg for the response you've recieved

88 appearances, 28 goals.shit return for a £10m striker.

don't dress it up any other way.

Guest wshmag

it's actually 34 goals. Better than 1 in 3

which isn't quite a shit return imo

fuck me, an extra 6 goals. he's a headless chicken.

utter shite.

What are we asking from Martins? That he score 1 in 2? Something that without penalites not even Shearer got anywhere near

6 goals the difference between shite and good apparently. I'm not saying 34 goals is owt to be proud of like

Guest wshmag

6 goals the difference between shite and good apparently.

not really. his overall play has to be considered, especially as he's not a natural goalscorer. what he lacks in goalscoring ability he should make up for in team-play, playing ability and work-rate.

none of the last three are existent.

6 goals the difference between s**** and good apparently.

not really. his overall play has to be considered, especially as he's not a natural goalscorer. what he lacks in goalscoring ability he should make up for in team-play, playing ability and work-rate.

You said 34 goals was shite. Then I asked how many he'd have to score for you to consider him good and you said '40+'

make your mind up

Guest wshmag

You said 34 goals was shite. Then I asked how many he'd have to score for you to consider him good and you said '40+'

make your mind up

they could be 6 penalties.it was a pretty shite question in all honesty.

i would accept the useless fuckwit if he did have those three assets i mentioned in my previous quote.

You said 34 goals was s****. Then I asked how many he'd have to score for you to consider him good and you said '40+'

make your mind up

they could be 6 penalties.it was a pretty s**** question in all honesty.

i would accept the useless fuckwit if he did have those three assets i mentioned in my previous quote.

well than I ask you again, how many goals per season would he have to score to justify his selection?

Guest wshmag

You said 34 goals was s****. Then I asked how many he'd have to score for you to consider him good and you said '40+'

make your mind up

they could be 6 penalties.it was a pretty s**** question in all honesty.

well than I ask you again, how many goals per season would he have to score to justify his selection?

and i remind you again:

scenario 1: to justify his selection if he's to score a fucking abysmal amount (like this season) he must make up for it by putting a fucking good shift in, have good work rate, team play, ability and a good attitude. none of them are existent

scenario 2: 20+

Guest wshmag

You expect 20+ from Martins in that team?

aye.why not?

i also expect him to take a penalty with his stronger foot.