Chelsea

Man U

Sunderland

Blackburn

Boro

West Brom

Watford

Not going so well so far.

Huh? Pool, Blackburn, Boro and WBA infront, Watford and Sunderland drawing, I'd expect Chelsea to...

Chelsea 1-1.

Used tonight's winnings on..

Preston v Swansea

Middlesbrough v Ipswich

Leicester v Blackpool

No real reasonings behind my selections (it's coincidental that I went for home teams), as I've done shite lately when I've actually thought about what bets to place.  :lol:

£2 returns £11ish.

:celb: That's tonight's wine & cider paid for.

Preston v Swansea

Middlesbrough v Ipswich

Leicester v Blackpool

No real reasonings behind my selections (it's coincidental that I went for home teams), as I've done shite lately when I've actually thought about what bets to place.  :lol:

£2 returns £11ish.

Are you suggesting's it's 95% luck? Howay Jill.

Think I shall be embarking on a series of small-ish stakes but likely ones. An empire will be created.  :shifty:

Preston v Swansea

Middlesbrough v Ipswich

Leicester v Blackpool

£2 returns £11ish.

Think I shall be embarking on a series of small-ish stakes but likely ones. An empire will be created.  :shifty:

Sure! :lol:

Don't know whether to risk any bets for tomorrow, or hang fire for a few days.  :undecided:

Preston v Swansea

Middlesbrough v Ipswich

Leicester v Blackpool

£2 returns £11ish.

Sure! :lol:

Don't know whether to risk any bets for tomorrow, or hang fire for a few days.  :undecided:

Quite like the Italian league, usually decent value, but there's only been 2 games so far.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone noticed that the 5/1 for us to win tomorrow with Paddy Power is no longer available?

Yeah because every single game they do a limited entry special bet on us, its only been running a few seasons though ;D

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man U

Sunderland

Blackburn

Boro

West Brom

Watford

Thinking about laying Man U now. Not so confident after the chelsea one though.

Right has anyone tried the "Goals Galore" thing from betfred?

Basically you have to choose a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10 games where both teams will score each match weekend.

Odds are like this:

2 chosen 2 correct: 9/4

3 chosen 3 correct 9/2

etc etc

I have sat and thought about this, done abit of mathematics and ive come to the conclusion that if i put this on every week then by the end of the season i have around a 70% chance of being in profit come the end of the season.

Im going to go for the 6 game one at 33/1 so i have to pick 6 games (from prem, champo and scotland) where both teams will score. So if i put 3 quid on then ill get just over 100 quid if it comes in.

So if i get i it right for ONE week ill get 100 quid.

and if i get it wrong for 30 weeks ill only loose 90 quid.

So basically, i only have to get this correct 1 week out of 30 to make a profit, and i would say i have a fairly decent football knowledge and think i can get this correct at least 3 or 4 times out 30.

So for 4 wins out of 30 id win: 400 quid and loose 78 = 322 quid profit

Even for 3 wins out of 30 id win 300 quid, 2 wins 200 quid and so on.

So overall as long as i win ONCE (100 quid) out of 30 weeks id end up in profit?  Surely this is conceivable for a typical knowledgeable fan like ourselves.

Any thoughts? Easy money or have i slipped up somewhere?

Liverpool

Chelsea

Man U

Sunderland

Blackburn

Boro

West Brom

Watford

Thinking about laying Man U now. Not so confident after the chelsea one though.

:angry: